šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

VIPSAVE

VIP exclusive just for you!

This weekend, all our customers can get 20% off Ā£50ā€¦ but you get even more for being one of our amazing subscribers! Whatever your budget, weā€™ve got you covered.

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 13th June. Add the coupon code VIPSAVE on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here

Would this work with the unlimited discount, Iā€™ve always assumed it wouldnā€™t so the 20% off is a bit pointless. If it does Iā€™m filling a basket of goodies right now :rofl:

Iā€™m afraid itā€™s one code per order, so these ones arenā€™t as good as the 25% off Ā£40+ Unlimited code (unless you wanted to spend less than Ā£40, and use one of the smaller percentages).

Though I read @ohsoskyā€™s post earlier as the SAVENOW code stacked with the NHS discount (though @rosiedosie replied as though it had worked with dotd, so Iā€™m not 100%)

2 Likes

I originally thought they meant stacking codes but realized that wouldnā€™t work as itā€™s only 1 code per order, so I think they meant the DOTD worked with the code :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think the NHS discount works differently? I donā€™t have any of the services discounts though, so canā€™t say for sure. But if they carry through from another page rather than putting a code in then itā€™s possible?

1 Like

Me either, but Iā€™ve gone through to them and it seems like they give them a code just like the unlimited/student discounts :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ahh, well, in that case they shouldnā€™t stack. Boo. :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of the new codes donā€™t play well with dotd and the other new exclusions, so I suppose itā€™s still a good thing that the NHS one does. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I was talking about the 20% off offer today. I have the NHS one and it stays on my account - I get it through health service discounts and it always seems to be there at checkout and Iā€™ve never added a code for it in the promo box, I just clicked a link. The 20% offer today stacked with it, not sure if it was supposed to but I didnā€™t realise lovehoney did NHS discount for so long Iā€™ll take it :sweat_smile: !!

3 Likes

Lucky you then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Saturday 12th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Triple Tickler Suction Cup Dildo Vibrator 5.5"
Ā£25 Ā£12.50 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

3 Likes

I have no idea how to do the poling so Iā€™ll wait for someone else to do it, but I really want to know peopleā€™s opinions about the new DOTD, as it sounds great on paper but it seemed like it was half and half wether people were able to actually keep it inserted :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sunday 13th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Desire Vibrating Butt Plug
(remote-controlled 1xCR2032)

Ā£60 Ā£30 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

2 Likes

Ah, sorry. I thought Iā€™d throw it in this morning as @rosiedosie was eager. :slightly_smiling_face: If youā€™re happy doing it, Iā€™m happy to still ease off for a bit?

2 Likes

Donā€™t mind in the slightest, itā€™s your baby but I think itā€™s the easiest of your many tasks so Iā€™m happy to do it if you want one less on your plateā€¦ just had a lie in this morning and your post wasnā€™t there when I started typing :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Iā€™m very happy for other people to pop them in. Itā€™s easy to get sucked into the schedule of these things, and itā€™s been nice having a break. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well now the student discount isnā€™t working with the DOTD, but it is stacking with the 20% off :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile: Can any of the unlimited members see if the DOTD is no longer working with their code?

1 Like

The Unlimited25off40 still works with DOTD. :+1:

2 Likes

Sad, guess they must have updated the student one :cry: It was working fine last night and now itā€™s a no-go :cry:

1 Like

But itā€™s currently stacking with the 20% code, so that should give you 36% off anything not in the Exclusions :+1: (though I imagine theyā€™ll fix that tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Yeah, happy I stumbled onto how to stack them so Iā€™ll be taking advantage :sweat_smile: Iā€™ll probably send livechat a message tomorrow just to see if this is a permanent thing (as thereā€™s nothing like getting 60%+ off :sweat_smile:) Sad We-Vibe is excluded, as I would have snatched some stuff up Iā€™m holding off on getting until I get my anniversary discount :cry:

1 Like