🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

That’s a point. Does anyone know if the Anniversary discount works with the Exclusions?

(I’ll pull them out here to make them easier to see)

Offer Exclusions

Please note that some products are excluded from some special offers and promotions on the Lovehoney website.

Discount codes that provide a discount do not apply to products in these brands:

• CB Chastity Devices
  • ElectraStim
  • Fleshlight
  • Fleshjack
  • Hitachi
  • Lelo
  • SpareParts
  • We-Vibe
  • Womanizer
  • YES organic lubricants

Discount codes cannot be redeemed against Lovehoney X ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator.

Discount codes cannot be redeemed against products in the Deal of the Day offer.

Discount codes cannot be redeemed against Lovehoney gift cards.

Ooooh, good point. I’m currently on livechat so I’ll ask now as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ask about the Birthday one too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, anniversary has been downgraded to 30% :cry: Sounds like they are still excluded :sweat_smile: The exclusions apply to both the anniversary and birthday discounts :cry: The student discount should work with the DOTD (ok, I think it’s just some faulty thing on Unidays part) :woman_shrugging: Birthday discount is … to be determined :woman_facepalming: They have to raise it to a manager :sweat_smile: (Personally I was only offered 20% off, but unlimited probably gets more as the agent said your account status would determine it :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Does anyone know what day the weekly offers roll over? Is it Mon or Tue?

1 Like

It’s Monday at around 4-5pm BST :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cheers. Need to remember to do the weekly discount post thingy and it keeps catching me on the hop when it flips over

3 Likes

I got a 40% anniversary discount last week, from live chat rather than email though :woman_shrugging:t2:. Lucky me. Didn’t try any of the exclusions with it I’m afraid though.

2 Likes

Hmm, odd, I was on live chat and they said 30% :thinking:

Maybe I was lucky and got someone who hadn’t seen the, “It’s been downgraded memo”. :+1:

1 Like

Looks like unlimited gets 40%, the rest of us 30% :sweat_smile: (and I checked with livechat)

2 Likes

Ah, okay, that’s plausible. Thanks for checking. I think I just sort of assume everyone on the forum is unlimited! :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, sadly I was only about 2 months too late :sob: :rofl:

Monday 14th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric Rechargeable G-spot Vibrator
£50 £25 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

4 Likes

I sooo wanted to post this when I seen it last night, it’s a cracking deal for a cracking toy :+1::smirk:

2 Likes

I think the website swopped over in January sometime?, so anyone new after that won’t have access to Unlimited. I’m still not sure if there’s anything (or going to be anything) to replace it? I’m also not sure how long we’ll be allowed to keep using it in the background? They may keep it running for a blanket 12 months from swopover, and then quietly drop it (based on the ‘spend £50 in a year’ criteria). :grimacing:

2 Likes

Pretty sure some of us will never fall out of that criteria! :rofl:

Hopefully it is reintroduced for new people, (maybe with higher criteria?) because the benefits really do keep me coming back and encourage Birthday and anniversary splurges :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I mean that they may have deferred its retirement for 12 months as a courtesy to existing members, and then they’ll finally phase it out completely for everyone :slightly_smiling_face: (and 12 months may be optimistic, but it covers the person who got Unlimited on the very last day before the changeover).

You still get Birthday discounts under the new scheme, and Anniversary ones too (which may or may not have been a thing previously due to email glitches?). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

This has been extended to midnight tonight. :+1:

3 Likes

Ah, that would be a pity. The discounts are one of the reasons i buy stuff here. If that happened id definitely have to treat myself less.

1 Like