šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Yeah, not sure how many Americans are following this thread (or are even on the forumā€¦) :woman_shrugging:t2:

The thread title does indicate UK but you could always start a US one too?

1 Like

Tempted by todayā€™s but I canā€™t see anything living upto the fsog one Iā€™ve had for years, every other one Iā€™ve purchased hasnā€™t came close to that one so Iā€™ll have to think about it :thinking:

I agree, great deal across the pond n probs a good idea to start an America thread with this one being the UK :+1:Iā€™d think a lot of ppl from all over will be on the forums and sometimes we buy from the US site n others do too so itā€™d be handy :+1::kissing_heart::heartbeat:

3 Likes

If youā€™re planning on doing one every day then I think a ā€˜:us: Special Offersā€¦ā€™ topic would stand out more and get a chance of more attention. :+1: Iā€™ve seen quite a lot of people with US locations in their profile, so you may have more of an audience than you think. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:If you want a hand Iā€™m happy to help.

If itā€™s the occasional one then I think slipping it here in the :uk: one shouldnā€™t be too confusing with a :us: and the $price. :+1:

Iā€™ve also done a quick DOTD template if anyone needs one. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Sunday 31st October 2021. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Add the coupon code NOTRICKS on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here

2 Likes

Saturday 30th October
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Dream Rabbit Rechargeable Silicone Slimline Rabbit Vibrator
Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

Sunday 31st October :jack_o_lantern:

Desire Luxury Rechargeable G-Kiss G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator
Ā£55 Ā£25 (55% off)

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
2 Likes

Weā€™ve got this. The position was a bit off for Mrs Chimp, so I canā€™t give it a full-throated recommendation, but it was still fun. :+1:

And hereā€™s my review: Desire G-Kiss

2 Likes

Monday 1st November

Lovehoney Red Velvet Rechargeable 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator
Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
1 Like

Iā€™ve not done one of these for a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

:hibiscus: Monday 1st November

:tropical_drink: Buy One Get One Half-Price

:octopus: Other Offers

6 Likes

Tuesday 2nd November

Lovehoney Ripple 10 Function Silicone Wavy Vibrator (Pink)
Ā£25 Ā£15 (40% off)

Batteries Required: 1 x AA (Not Included)

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
1 Like

Nice little thing. Surprisingly rumbly for a battery operated. Mini classic size.

1 Like

Simply spend Ā£30 between now and November 14 and we will issue you a Ā£10 discount code in time for our Black Friday deals dropping!

Better yet, if Christmas is more your thing, you have until December 31st to use this code!

Terms and Conditions
Customers must make at least one purchase over Ā£30 between Monday 1st November and Sunday 14th November 11:59pm GMT to qualify. Ā£10 voucher codes will be issued to qualifying customers w/c 22nd November. Ā£10 codes can be used on any order from date of issue to 31st December 11:59pm GMT.

4 Likes

Wednesday 3rd November

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
Ā£30 Ā£15 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
2 Likes

Just purchased this as a surprise Christmas gift for Husband but couldnā€™t read any reviews so hoping itā€™s a hit :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If you click straight from the link, it sometimes doesnā€™t load fully but if you refresh the page once there you should be able to see the reviews.

If however, you canā€™t see any reviews at all on the shopping site it is probably a browser issue. I know Firefox has some problems sometimes, others may do too.

I hope your husband likes it though! Definitely a good price :+1:

4 Likes

Thursday 4th November

Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Wet Look Halterneck Crotchless Body
Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

4 Likes

This piece has been in my wishlist for ages so Iā€™ve finally bought it (happy dance :woman_cartwheeling:t2:)ā€¦ along with the JO Foaming Toy Cleaner which is 50% off in the outlet as Iā€™m running short of my LH one and this has excellent reviews. :+1:

9 Likes

I have both and love both @Peitho :relaxed: The cleaner gets toys very clean and I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m using it up too quickly (I feel that way with the LH one because the spray goes everywhere :rofl:) :grin: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll also get on well with the body, itā€™s really nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @rosiedosie - Good to hear :blush::+1:

2 Likes