🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Is it squishy like the wand?

2 Likes

I’m quite tempted by this from the reviews but I don’t really use bullets much now, I really hate having it buzz my hand when I’m holding it. The liquid silicone tip is really intriguing though! Wish I hadn’t just put an order in last week now.

1 Like

Yes it is, a bit less squishy silicone than the wand as smaller.

We have the wand too, but this comes out more often.

2 Likes

How do you compare the squishy Tracey Cox wand and the mantric wand?

The squishy wand sometimes does hit the right notes for my wife. Perhaps a touch too squishy at times for her there. Good wand though.

Totally different beasts. Of the three (Squishy, Doxy and Mantric) 90% of the time I’ll pick the Mantric. Generally the Mantric range do have the perfect frequency and strength of vibe for me and for the most part I do prefer the harder grind you can get on the Mantric over the Squishy.

4 Likes

I love both my squishy (it took some getting used to) and my Mantric. As @Peitho says, they’re totally different.

If I’ve been playing a little rough I tend to reach for the squishy because the softness is better for me.

For power and a quick play I reach for the Mantric.

With having a clit hood piercing, hard bullets sometimes catch it and make a racket so am super tempted by the softer one :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @MsSubExperimenter & @Peitho.

I can see a mantric wand in my future. We have the doxy #3 too, but that one proves too much for her.

The squishy bullet is really lovely, I’d recommend it @MsSubExperimenter. Funny how you mention that rattle, our desire bullet silicone sheath is loose now around the bullet (still attached but unglued) it makes such a racket!!!

1 Like

Thanks @JustAnotherPervert I just caved and ordered it!

2 Likes

At that price, it’s a bargain.
Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!!!

1 Like

Tuesday 26th October
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Super Silencer Extra Quiet Vibrator Set 3 Piece
£30 £15 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 2 x C batteries, 2 x AA batteries and 1 x AAA battery.

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters

Just put a couple of bodystockings in my basket with the 25% offer and they are still showing the usual full price of £19:99.

Any ideas what I have to do to get the discounted price?

If you mean the ultimate 25 off 40, you need a £40 basket and you’re 2p short

2 Likes

If there’s an offer knocking about, feel free to share the code. :slightly_smiling_face: (unless that’s a typo for ‘Unlimited’)

Wednesday 27th October

Lovehoney G-Kiss Rechargeable 10 Function Silicone Vibrator
£40 £24 (40% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

I can’t get the reviews for this to load for me :thinking: I’ve got something in the LH range almost identical to this in purple and I’m trying to see if its the same thing…

They never load for me on any direct link from the forum but if you refresh the page once you’re there the rest of the information including the reviews should load properly.

If you’re not seeing reviews for any products on the site though it’s probably a browser issue.

Thursday 28th October

Lovehoney Kinky Couple Mega Bondage Kit 10 Piece
£70 £35 (50% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

Friday 29th October

Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Egg Vibrator
£60 £30 (50% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

:us: US Deal of the Day - Friday 29th October

Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator
$79.99 $40 (50% off)

(@Peitho @Ian_Chimp Is this ok since the US site has different DOTD items? :grimacing: )

2 Likes

Excellent DOTD you have across the pond today!

I’m afraid this thread is very UK centric but I’m sure there are plenty of Americans who will be pleased to see that offer :+1:

1 Like