🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

One for the Product Descriptions - Extra Info topic perhaps?

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl @Peitho @Ian_Chimp thanks very much for the info. I’ll tell my wife and see is she’s “up” for it :wink:
She’s still not convinced by being the Dom, but I know she has it in her. :crossed_fingers: I can persuade her.

3 Likes

Saturday 13th November
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Luxury 12 Function Rechargeable Silicone Clitoral Vibrator
(Purple only)
£40 £24 (40% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
3 Likes

Sunday 14th November

Lovehoney Rock My World Sex Toy Kit 6 Piece
£70 £49 (30% off)

Batteries Required: The wand is rechargeable, the rest requires 2 x AAA and 1 x AA (not included)

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

Just got a sneak peek at the black friday stuff guys (part of trial rewards scheme apparently :woman_shrugging: ) . There is some really good stuff in there so save your pennies.
Lots of desire and mantric. Nice bondage gear and some pretty lovehoney frillies :+1: hopefully it pops for everyone else soon

Ps. It says 3 day preview, so looks like everyone doesnt have to wait too long

12 Likes

No Black Friday preview for me, but I did see this:

Date Night Deal

4 Likes

For anyone going for that deal, the glow up bullet is really nice. Rechargable, strong, not buzzy (not massively rumbly, but somehow manages to find a good in between). Made it to my regulars box without hesitation

The toy wipes are also super, i use them alot

1 Like

Me too, happy to see the new purple empress stuff is in there, might snag a few :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping they add more once it’s live for everyone since last year they included some We-Vibe and other premium brands and I’ve been waiting for them to go on offer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, i suspect they’ll add more goodies when it goes live for everyone.

@Green_Eyed_Girl I just spotted that you’d tagged the black version of this in the what you’re contemplating purchasing thread, but how important is the colour to you? If you’re good with clear, it might be worth relooking at the Black Friday presale :wink:

1 Like

Already caved and got it in wite :wink: couldnt resist

3 Likes

Just didn’t want you to miss out :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Very thoughful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: much appreciated

1 Like

Monday 15th November

Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator
£50 £25 (50% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

Yey! Been waiting for this one to come back in stock and be on DOTD :hugs:

4 Likes

Tuesday 16th November

Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Feel Remote Control Dildo 6 Inch
£70 £35 (50% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

Oooooh I love this - looks lush :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wednesday 17th November

Tracey Cox Supersex 10 Function Silicone Wand Vibrator
£37 £24 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 2 x AA (not included)

I own it and…
0 voters

As an introduction to wands I think this is great, it was my first many moons ago and although rechargeables and mains power have taken over now this is really good and for batteries, very powerful.

3 Likes

They have started to configure the black friday stuff into the shop. Its not all working yet but there is definetly some different stuff for offer from the preview. For one thing 2 of the advent calendars seem to be 20% off, so if you wanted one now is the time to snap one up

4 Likes

Fantastic bodystocking in the sale I can highly recommend if you need cheering up people!

Lovehoney UK

Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Chest Fishnet Crotchless Bodystocking

Bring some drama in this overwhelmingly sexy all-in-one, luring your lover in with every single inch of your body. Made from slinky, curve-embracing fishnet and lace, it features open cups to leave them lost for words, and no crotch for added…

Lovehoney UK

and this Basque set is a no brainer in my humble opinion

Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Plus Size Black and Silver Basque Set

Tantalise and tease in lingerie that could seduce Mr Grey himself. Created in sheer black mesh with silver lace detail, this waist-cinching wonder is a beauty to behold. Double straps and a plunging neckline add erotic appeal to this elegant boudoir…

2 Likes