🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

I second these two! Love them both :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No worries. Hopefully it helps people as its a massive sale (ive probubly missed some stuff its that long)

Sadly i havent found anyway to sort it to make newly added stuff easier to find. Seriously missing the ability to sort by discount right now

9 Likes

Might be tempted to finally get a Melt :grimacing: Really tempted to get the Doxy 3R as purple is my favorite and I always prefer rechargeable but I already have the mains version :thinking: :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, those are tempting me too
Also the nova 2 and g spot stroking bunny.

How loud is a doxy out of curiosity? I want one, but cant do loud toys in a shared house

1 Like

We have the Doxy Die Cast. It’s loud and wouldn’t be ideal for a shared house but has a lot of power to justify it. I would imagine the 3R is quieter though?

2 Likes

I think @Calie has both, and said the noise and power was similar between the mains and rechargeable, and from my experience the mains 3 is quite loud, I always play in the bathroom with our extractor and small heating fans on and I’m still nervous our neighbors think I’m using some kind of power drill :rofl: However, it is extremely powerful, so might be worth it for a night you have the house to yourself (if that ever happens) :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh i missed one

Also in sale

1 Like

Wednesday 24th November
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Glow and Tell Glow-in-the-Dark Couple’s Kit 3 Piece
£60 £42 (30% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
4 Likes

I’ll throw a link in for the Beaded Glass Dildo again now it’s back in stock: :slightly_smiling_face:

£30 £12 (60% off)

5 Likes

They finally fixed the sale price in the e-stim kits. Both are now 15% off.

3 Likes

I tried some electro stim the other day. Another one of those surprisingly fun things.
The pads on the link though look very similar to the Tens pads to help with labour pains

:moneybag: just noticed “Hey Epiphoria” has a 15% off code for lovehoney running on her blog at the moment that you can also combine with sale items :+1:
Not sure if i can link her here (sorry) but plugging it into google will spit it out no probs

Thursday 25th November

Lovehoney Kinky Couple Mega Bondage Kit 10 Piece
£70 £35 (50% off)

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

Nother one that slipped through the net

2 Likes

Friday 26th November

Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator
Purple
£60 £42 (30% off)

Strangely, though they appear to be exactly the same Magic Wand the Purple is normally £10 more expensive than the White, the Black and the Pink. The White and the Black are in the Black Friday sale at 50% off so £24.99 and the pink at 40% off so £29.99. Therefore, unless the colour is very important to you I’d skip this DOTD and get the Black or the White :woman_shrugging:t2:.

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

BF20

*Terms and Conditions
Offer available for a limited time only. Add the coupon code BF20 on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers.

Seems like it will work with Womanizer and We-Vibe, et al too. :partying_face::balloon::black_heart:

3 Likes

Can’t use it because my £10 code is locked in and can’t be removed​:joy::woman_facepalming: Annoying

Clear your coockies and it will dissapear.
I had this same issue yesterday and it fixed it no probs

3 Likes

It’s still there :pensive: I’ll maybe just check out as guest that seems like an easy solution. Might miss out on a few points​:woman_shrugging:

What a pain in the neck. Maybe try on another device
If its a code ypu put in manually, you can delete them in the shppoing basket.

1 Like