šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

At that price, Iā€™m not surprised. :slightly_smiling_face: I bet thatā€™s made a few people happy this morning.

2 Likes

It is a really good deal to be honest.

2 Likes

It looks like the remote-controlled one is back to full price, but the non-remote is 50% off. :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strapless-strap-ons/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-strapless-strap-on-dildo-vibrator/a37750g69944.html

Ā£80 Ā£40 (50% off)

3 Likes

And hereā€™s the 15% off:

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Friday 19th November 2021. Add the coupon code 15OFFDILDOS on the basket page. Coupon code only valid on Dildos. One coupon code per order. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers.

2 Likes

Saturday 20th November
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Bullet Vibrator
Ā£30 Ā£15 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

Thereā€™s another Black Friday offer code today for 10% off Lingerie (BFLINGERIE).

Iā€™m assuming itā€™ll boost to 15% off later today like the last two, but you can skip the wait and use PODCAST15 instead (and maybe listen to a podcast so you donā€™t feel guilty :slightly_smiling_face:)

Update:

And the 15% off is here. :partying_face:

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Saturday 20th November 2021. Add the coupon code 15OFFSETS on the basket page. Coupon code only valid on Lingerie. One coupon code per order. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers.

4 Likes

Sunday 21st November

Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator
Ā£80 Ā£48 (40% off)
DOTD is for the White Wand though the Black is already Ā£47.99 in the Black Friday Deal and I thought the White was too :woman_shrugging:t2:

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
3 Likes

The 10% off is for vibrators today (BFVIBES).

(but donā€™t forget the PODCAST15 one)

Thereā€™s a Lovehoney Survey to fill out for a chance to win a Ā£100 Lovehoney voucher. :+1::pound:

Lovehoney Survey

9 Likes

Can I just ask @Ian_Chimp, how did you learn about the survey? Did you get an email?
Itā€™s just that Iā€™ve only been getting ā€œ15% off your first order emailsā€ and havenā€™t had any subscription-type emails for a few weeks. :woman_shrugging:

It was in an email. You can check to see if youā€™re signed up to the emails here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/account/edit-subscriptions

But they have been known to be a bit glitchy. It might be worth contacting Customer Care and seeing if they can get a tech to look at it (or Brenna can sometimes help if you time your @mention right :slightly_smiling_face:).

2 Likes

I emailed customer services a week ago about the 15% off emails. I asked them to check that I was on the right mailing list (why am I being seen as a newbie in the system when I have placed a dozen orders?) and now Iā€™m not receiving the 15% off emails but Iā€™m not receiving anything else either. I got nothing about this survey or anything related to Black Friday. I used to get the offer emails and POTW, etc. All the emails settings boxes are ticked in my account so I should receive everything, right?. Iā€™ve also checked my junk folder and nothing is landing there. :confused:

Iā€™ll email them again though.

I turned mine off when I took a short break to go build FlickLit, and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been receiving an awful lot of promo emails from my main account email since I turned them back on again? The survey came through on that address though.

I also signed up to the emails using another email address, and that seems to get regular ones (like the daily 15% off Black Friday offers).

Iā€™m not sure I received a Position of the Week/Saturday email this week?

4 Likes

And the evening 15% off one has arrived:

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Sunday 21st November 2021. Add the coupon code 15OFFVIBES on the basket page. Coupon code only valid on Vibrators. One coupon code per order. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers.

1 Like

Monday 22nd November

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring
Ā£45 Ā£27 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
0 voters

Big fan of this one, my clitā€™s favourite of the OHā€™s Cock rings.

3 Likes

The coded 10% off today is on ā€˜Maleā€™ toys, but I think they mean penis and prostate onesā€¦ (BFMALE).

And, once again, donā€™t forget about the PODCAST15 one if you fancy using a code thatā€™s a little less gendered. :slightly_smiling_face:

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Sunday 21st November 2021. Add the coupon code 15OFFVIBES on the basket page. Coupon code only valid on Vibrators. One coupon code per order. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers.

1 Like

Tuesday 23rd November

Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager
Ā£55 Ā£27.50 (50% off)

Batteries Required: Massager is rechargeable, Iā€™m sure the remote will require batteries (probably provided) but I donā€™t know whatā€¦ I will request this info and update later.

I own it andā€¦
0 voters
2 Likes

Whole load of new stuff in the sale, including a load of womaniser and wevibe toys. Iā€™ll try and shove some of them on here, but if you where holding out for something, go have a look.
Most of the stuff i recommended before is also still there too

Ok, disclaimer. I havent tried alot of this stuff but im putting it up here becuase theyr big expensive items. Read the reviews, make your own minds up :+1:
If its got a star next to it, its becuase its one i remember people on here saying lots of good things about. Im not infallable, i wont have starred all the ones that get recommended.

Greedy girl rabbit :star2:

Njoy pure wand! :star2: (this is the one you want for P and/ or G spotting)

Fun factory manta stroker :star2:

lovense Lush 3 egg thing

Advent calenders
For people with vaginas (i reviewd this, its really good)
For people with penisā€™

Womaniser-
Duo (in multiple colours) (i hear v. Good things, but is very expenisive)
Premium (in multiple colours) :star2: v. Popular on here
Classic :star2:
X- suction toy
Starlet 2 (i have this. Super no frills toy if you cant afford the more expensive ones)
Inside out
Liberty, also in both colours
the pink/orange libery (which is 30% off)
Premium eco
(All the nozzles and cables are also onsale too)

(Fleshlights in general are incredibly popular on here :star2: )
Fleshlight flight pilot
Fleshlight ripley
Fleshlight Pink lady

We vibe-
Nova 2 (the rabbit) :star2: (if you have fit issues with rabbits, this one is a good option)
melt (in both coloursl (suction toy) :star2:
Tango x (bullet)
Touch x
Moxie (knicker vibe)
Chorus
Also corus with remote
We vibe x remote thing
Vector (p spot vibe)
Unite
Unite 2
Jive love egg
Bond (the cock ring)
rave G spot thingy
Pivot (cock ring)
Verge (app cock ring)

Doxys also very polular :star2:
Doxy extra powerful wand
Doxy die cast

Womaniser premium + we vibe chorus kit
Also Womaniser premium + tango kit :star2: (both v. Popular on here)
We vibe rabbit and cock ring set

Aneros vice (p spot toy)

Another silicone dildo with good reviews i missed (looks like it might be dual density too)

Lilo smart wand2

Tenga flip stroker :star2:
Tenga flip rechargeable vibe stroker

Hot octopus jett (penis vibe)

Fun factory x cobra libre2 (penis vibe)

Arcwave ion (the penis suction toy thing) (seems to be one of those thigs people will either love of not like, but its in the sale so im shoving it here :woman_shrugging: )

9 Likes

Iā€™m putting my star vote in for the InsideOut :star2:

I have a scattering of others from the list but that one is my favourite!

Thanks for posting @Green_Eyed_Girl , new things keep being added but itā€™s tricky to pick them out. Anyone know of a way to search for recently added to sale items?

4 Likes