I think they are included? If you squint at the box photo it says something like, “… remove the shrink wrap from the batteries…” for the second point down - which sounds like how they pack them when they’re included in the box.
3 Likes
Peitho
December 24, 2021, 11:25am
1840
Wow - edited. I didn’t think AA or AAA were ever included and it suggested buying some with it so I assumed
(and made an ass of me! )
2 Likes
Yes I’m pretty sure all the batteries are included. This (in black) was one of my first toys, although it’s been relegated to the “ don’t mind if I lose it” holiday box now in favour of other things
3 Likes
Peitho
December 27, 2021, 6:44am
1844
I own it and…
I recommend it
I am not a fan
Obviously, I love this one - probably my most recommended toy on the forum! My review can be found here if you want to read it.
3 Likes
Just an FYI, you’re missing a space between ‘Day’ and (looks like it happened a fortnight ago).
1 Like
Peitho
December 27, 2021, 9:39am
1846
Oops - Thank you! Corrected… I am clearly not overly observant having missed it for a fortnight, hopefully all corrected now
2 Likes
I did a similar thing with the PotW vote topic a little while ago. It took me ages to notice.
I’ve just seen this while having a browse in the sale. It’s one of my favourites.
£40 £24 (40% off)
We know how much you love our Seduce Me collection, so we've created this dreamy matching lingerie set in the same curve-kissing, retro-inspired style. Featuring a longline bra, luxurious lace and sugar pink bows, it's effortlessly, irresistibly...
5 Likes
Melody1
December 28, 2021, 6:00pm
1849
… so wish I had boobs, looks fantastic
3 Likes
AFudge
December 29, 2021, 10:14am
1852
This has become one of my favourite toys to use as a male. Prefer it over the usual fleshlight toys.
4 Likes
So pretty but not itty bitty titty committee friendly
4 Likes
njp
December 31, 2021, 7:50am
1856
I was tempted, until I saw it was crotchless. As a man i prefer my bits to be fully covered rather than left dangling
3 Likes