Ultimate Orgasm

So, out of all the things in your toy box, what has given you the best orgasm you've ever had?
Male or female, couple or solo.

For me it'd have to be the simple G-vibe and bullet combo with some tingle lube (:

Probably going to sound cheesy, but it is true so....My best orgasms actually come from his touch. However, toys wise, I would say the We-Vibe Touch gives me the best, strongest orgasms.

See the mains powered wands I own give me the quickest orgasms and they are INTENSE, but they are over quickly. The Touch gives me slower orgasms, not so intense maybe, but actually more mind blowing because the orgasm lasts longer. I think that is why I prefer his touch most of all, as those orgasms last the longest. I agree with you about having a dildo internally too. I would say the Tantus Pack and Play is becoming a strong favourite of mine.

Mine are definitely from him too but I'm just talking toys here (:

My ultimate orgasm would be probably also be from my partner using his fingers - he can make me melt, every single time.

My ultimate orgasm from toys would be using my g-spot glass dildo internally and my favourite clitoral vibe. That combination never fails to leave me all wobbly-legged. :D

Best orgasm for me is the g-spot attachment on the wand tickling my prostate whilst masturbating with the tango on the underside of my cock. Nipples clamped and pulled with the chain in my teeth whilst being spanked on the inside of my thighs. Nearest I've ever cum to a multiple o if such a thing is possible for a chap.

Oh my! Sounds orgasmic!

Probably my most memorable orgasms have been through sex but with this particular toy - the Tantus Feeldoe.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

But more recently, this little beauty here's been giving me some amazing orgasms too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39

Best ever orgasms are from wearing a vibrating cock/ball ring like this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22186 perhaps combined with a warm hole.... ;)

Or alternatively, using a Fleshlight - eg this one... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22382

Or a helping hand from a partner, lots of lube and caressing..... :)

ShannonMarlene wrote:

So, out of all the things in your toy box, what has given you the best orgasm you've ever had?

The best multiple wet anorgasms I've had per session are thanks to the following toys, the Magnificent Five: The Hulk, Octoplug, Andromede, Tsunami, and Tilapia Medium — all from TSX. Few other toys come close ;)

Best was probably from a £5 vibrator I got in another well known sex shop. It's s big 5 inch plastic bullet. It's brilliant! Hits the spot every time and so powerful for a fiver!

ultimate orgasm - mm open to interpretation, but i'd say that irrespectrive of much else its mind focused.......yes i get the point that you need a physical action to get a reaction, be that fingers, hands, toys or ......But in reality using said fingers/toys and being receptive to their use is mind dependant.

Being willing and interested to try different things, being innovative in the use of a seemingly 'out of the box toy', creating a mood etc etc.

As a guy i can't comment 1sthand on the effects of x versus y from Mrs H's perspective, but can most obviously see the end result from 'an active particpants' viewpoint.

cheapie= simple long handled G spot, cos it reaches other parts other than the G.

expensive= hitachi or eroscillator, more expensive = a f/machine that we bought a year+ ago.....But the reality is all can be awesome with the right mental framing, and in combination with each other or various other sexcessories mind blowing, leg shaking, ......

could be argued that a sensual massage that leads to a special yoni style massage could/would be equally mind melting as the whole body and mind is zoned out........my personal belief, toys are excellent, we have a fair few, but the mind, touch and creativity come first.

my wife has a massager made by a company called whal this has different heads you can use. she uses one that looks like a suction cup on her clit it dosent take very long and she is squirtting like a river i have used it on the head of my penis and it gets me off to

I understand that the Sybian can be almost devestating, to the point where the rider is unable to sit upright and may collapse forwards, needing to be caught. There may follow a period of being unable to walk.

Just what I have been told.

the best orgasm for me is when my boyfriend gives me oral but from my toy box it's probably either my magic wand because of it's power or one of my happy rabbits as it provides dual stimulation

Cant beat a rabbit :) my most intense orgasm always comes from one of these

Have had some real ball drainers with the Fleshlight Sukit Draft but my best one has probably come with the Maria Ozawa not a popular choice, had a brilliant g spot which worked nicely on the frenulum, and destroyed me every time. Unfortunately it lasted less than a week:( That one with a prostate massager would have really done it for me.

Fluffbags wrote:

Probably going to sound cheesy, but it is true so....My best orgasms actually come from his touch. However, toys wise, I would say the We-Vibe Touch gives me the best, strongest orgasms.

See the mains powered wands I own give me the quickest orgasms and they are INTENSE, but they are over quickly. The Touch gives me slower orgasms, not so intense maybe, but actually more mind blowing because the orgasm lasts longer. I think that is why I prefer his touch most of all, as those orgasms last the longest. I agree with you about having a dildo internally too. I would say the Tantus Pack and Play is becoming a strong favourite of mine.

What fluffs says you cant beat a mans touch they just know where to tick you over the edge

My wifes best orgasms have usually involved a lot of teasing in the build-up, quite a bit of orgasm denial before she eventually comes, and the very best have involved some pussy-pumping to increase sensitivity, a butt plug and me licking her clit

I usually orgasm stronger from oral, as it puts me in a very intense sexual frame of mind, although I have been known to also have strong orgasms from penetrative sex using the Lelo tor vibrating cockring, mostly it's oral that provides the most intense orgasms.

The beat orgasams have been after loads of play with toys but then it actually happens once the other half takes over. I think by that point I'm so sensitive that he just pushes me over the edge x