Ultimate sensual song list!

If you were to make the ultimate sensual playlist to have for your play sessions making love, bonking, playing etx what would you have on it. We have a few that are sometimes on in the background! A few to start us off

tear drop- massive attack

I’ll make love to you - Etta James

Love menlike you do - Ellie Golding

In my younger years with a previous partner our background music included Korn Adidas, Korn Beat it up right. Oh that was some fine rough sex.

Sounds 'banging' RosyCheek!!

A few that spring to mind for me are;

The way it is - Tupac

Picture Me Rollin' - Tupac

Juicy - Notorious B.I.G (hubby and I both love this track!)

We usually get down to some r n' b flavas on 'Heart FM' channel, when feeling very randy!!

Can't beat bumping and grinding to a proper sexy tune, whatever genre though! 😍 😘 🤗

Liking this thread so much. xx 🤘😜

Just remembering 'Poison' - Alice Cooper from Rock nite, many moons ago. Awesome! - grinding, sexy moves on the dance floor! x

Sounds great RC - I’d forgot about Poison Esmeralda xx

It would probably be our wedding songs. I walked down the aisle to Christina Perri - A thousand years playing on a harp and then our first dance was Micheal Buble - Home. Both songs mean so much to us and can have real meaningful slow passionate sex to those :-)

Emerald269 wrote:

The way it is - Tupac

We usually get down to some r n' b flavas on 'Heart FM' channel, when feeling very randy!!

Can't beat bumping and grinding to a proper sexy tune, whatever genre though! 😍 😘 🤗

Just remembering 'Poison' - Alice Cooper from Rock nite, many moons ago. Awesome! - grinding, sexy moves on the dance floor! x

Gotta love a bit of Alice cooper

Emerald269 wrote:

The way it is - Tupac

Gotta love Alice cooper and poison
Mr cb1987 says r kelly - ignition lolll

Anything by Deftones/crosses and Lana del Rey 🙌🏻

Lana del Rey - Carmen, Radio, off to the races, National anthem

bondage sessions and Lana go hand in hand.

As usual I feel I might be missing a trick here, but in the whole 9 years I've been with the husband I don't think we have once intentionally put music on to have sex to. Plenty of good albums I use to get IN the mood: Rihanna's 'talk that talk' album and the largely forgotten 'Janet' by Janet Jackson spring to mind.

Gosig wrote:

As usual I feel I might be missing a trick here, but in the whole 9 years I've been with the husband I don't think we have once intentionally put music on to have sex to. Plenty of good albums I use to get IN the mood: Rihanna's 'talk that talk' album and the largely forgotten 'Janet' by Janet Jackson spring to mind.

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It would probably be our wedding songs. I walked down the aisle to Christina Perri - A thousand years playing on a harp and then our first dance was Micheal Buble - Home. Both songs mean so much to us and can have real meaningful slow passionate sex to those :-)

Firstly...

Lovely, 'MrandMrs_L' x 💖

and secondly, Rihanna's 'Talk that Talk' album is great 'Gosig' - whack it on this weekend (for you and hubby)! 🎶 x

Favourite ever sexy song is

TY Dolla Sign - Or Nah, its not usually my type of music but issss perfect for the bedroom

Jodeci - freak you

Not a big fan of Ariana usually but I think dangerous woman and love me harder (with the weeknd) are great bedroom songs

My kind of sensual involves BDSM to various degrees and I like hard rock and metal, so my songs are a bit different than the ones already suggested... Except for ''Poison'', this is a must! :D

Rock and metal:

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

AC/DC - The Jack

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

Motörhead - Whorehouse Blues

Danzig - Mother

Rammstein - Engel (and most of their songs)

System of a down- Aerials

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

Sólstafir - Fjara

Tiamat - Do You Dream of Me?

Dark and sensual:

Pretty much anything from the following artists: Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Sopor Aeternus or Lacrimosa. From Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio my favourite song is Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden and if you are into BDSM you must listen to it. ;)

We hadn’t in ever done it either and been together 17 years but when we rejuvenated our sex life and had a few different app games one suggested music. So anyway we just put on a mix playlist on amazon and wow we kinda spent around 3 -4 hours having sex slowly, faster, we moved around and everything without him coming out 😂 was the ultimate tease session for him. When he finally let go..... something we do now just to have in the background good to shake up tempos

You Look So Fine by Garbage and In Your Room by Depeche Mode

Smultron wrote:

My kind of sensual involves BDSM to various degrees and I like hard rock and metal, so my songs are a bit different than the ones already suggested... Except for ''Poison'', this is a must! :D

Rock and metal:

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

AC/DC - The Jack

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

Motörhead - Whorehouse Blues

Danzig - Mother

Rammstein - Engel (and most of their songs)

System of a down- Aerials

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

Sólstafir - Fjara

Tiamat - Do You Dream of Me?

Dark and sensual:

Pretty much anything from the following artists: Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Sopor Aeternus or Lacrimosa. From Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio my favourite song is Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden and if you are into BDSM you must listen to it. ;)

Awesome music taste! And yay another Rammstein fan! 😁