Uncut vs. Cut. What feels and looks better?

For me I like the look of uncut then cut. Just more natural to be honest

3 Likes

I take the view, it was never intended in nature to have the foreskin cut off.
I’m uncut and glad i am.
Some people say cut is more hygienic, but i believe its down to personal hygiene and i take great personal pride in keeping it very clean.:joy:

6 Likes

It depends. Personally I don’t think I have ever thought about the circumcision status of a penis after or during an interlude

1 Like

I cannot remember being uncut and I have never had any complaints or issues. I think it may be easier to keep cleaner being cut as well

2 Likes

I only have know sex with a cut scrotum.

I think it looks a little strange, especially flaccid like a worm in a cocoon. I think if I was wanting a dick, especially for oral sex, I would choose a cut man.

You never buy a dildo that has a skin hood on it - seems to be all a bit cumbersome.

I’ve never been with anyone who is cut, my partner maybe getting circumcised for medical reasons. Currently it is contributing to his low sex drive. I don’t really care regarding how it look as long he will be pain free during intimacy that’s all I care about.

5 Likes

I’m circ’ed (from birth) so I don’t miss having a foreskin. Having said that, as a cis male I prefer the look of cut penises, if I were to have any preference for dealing with one at all. It just looks cleaner to me.

1 Like

I am uncut and will be being cut sometime this year (mid 30’)

Thought of it is somewhat daunting but my Mrs claims she does love the look of a cut cock so that’s atleast something haha

I might do a forum post of when I am cut and some updates on how it goes for any other guys to read up on

6 Likes

As the old joke says, make sure they hire only the ugliest nurses for you until your stitches heal…! :smiley:

I’m gonna try to tell my Mrs that she’ll have to sleep in another room for a few weeks when it’s done. She’s just too much of a tease

I’m sure it’ll go down fine

1 Like

I prefer uncut.

2 Likes

I’m uncut. OH prefers it however I don’t have much foreskin so best of both worlds really lol

I’ve only ever seen one - my husband’s. I actually had to look up the difference in pictures. I can’t see why people would subject their kids to the pain, but I kind of think the cut type looks cleaner.

I think at times it needs to be due to medical issues (foreskin being too tight and peeing being an issue. I’m cut and i’m sure my parents would not have had it done for any other reason. It was something I never asked about and now its too late. I think it is much easier to keep clean though.

Either is fine IMO. Kind of like saying you prefer large or small breasts but doesn’t determine the relationship. Personally I like cut but uncut can be intriguing given it is different than me.

I am cut and was circumcised at 22 for medical reasons mostly. but I loved the look of a circumcised penis so, I kind of pushed for it a bit! I got cut low and tight at my request. So I have know both and I much prefer to be cut!!

I’m uncut my partner loves pulling my foreskin back revealing my swollen head.

I was uncut until 22 and then got circumcised my partner at the time had never been with a circumcised guy and after healing loved my new cut cock and was a convert, my present partner loves my circumcised cock!! So I have had 2 women who prefer circumcised men

1 Like

Mrs W here… my first long-term partner was uncut and I loved it. Great to play with and to see the head emerge when I pulled the skin back really fascinated me. Then I met Mr W who is cut and that also fascinated me, perhaps even more so, it seemed so streamlined and ready for it’s job. The first time I saw it I could not let it go… P*nis have always fascinated me, they seem so strong and powerful and the way they rear up seem to be a primeval force to drive us ladies on to greater things…

4 Likes

I’m uncut but I often wear a glans ring which holds back the foreskin exposing the head and giving the appearance and sensitivity of a circumcised penis.

My wife prefers the uncut look while she’s stroking me with her hand but likes me to use the ring to expose the glans if she’s using a sleeve or putting me in one of our machines. She knows that it’s harder for me to hold back with my glans being directly stimulated.