Uncut vs. Cut. What feels and looks better?

I’ve experienced both. I’m in the UK so most guys I’ve been with have been uncut but I had a couple of long term boyfriends who were circumcised for medical reasons. I hate to say it because my husband is uncut but I do like the look and feel of a circumcised penis. They are lovely to play with any I didn’t mind having one in my mouth.

3 Likes

Unless it’s a later in life medical issue, how many men actually get to choose? My parents decided and it’s the way I have been since.

Same here , they snipped me when I was a baby , I would love to have my foreskin . Masturbation would definitely be more fun

How do you know? Maybe not having extra skin in the way would make things more sensitive. I dunno. Nothing to compare with.

Hi , People normally say the skin helps .

I’m not really into the D, being a cis male, but if I had to make a choice, it would be a circumcised penis every time. It could be because I’m circ’ed myself, but it just looks better imo. To each their own, though, as always.

I prefer the look of uncut…love licking under it and pulling the foreskin back to reveal a smooth head…also prefer watching and teasing it from flaccid to full blown rigid.

It’s a damn beautiful sight.

(I do prefer hairy men too…the natural look)

Everyone has their own opinion though…& we must all learn to love what we have.
Every penis is different…vagina…person. We are all attracted to what we are attracted to. Hopefully it’s the person as a whole…not just what hangs between their legs.

Love yourself & each other.

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I have no preference, but I do love the look of the uncut!

1 Like

edited by mod

I had to have mine done at age of 5 due to to much foreskin and stung wen I went to toilet

Interesting comment and I get it. You are not alone. I am just the opposite and preferer less hair on males I hook up with (as a male myself).

It’s personal choice but for me I like my men cut and hair kept in order

I have been following this discussion since I joined this message board. I can’t claim which feels better but will say I like both from a looks standpoint. I am cut and like it but also very curious about uncut because it’s different than me. A dic is a dic and they are all a little different.