Undies for Work?

Depends really on whether I am in the office or travelling. For a long time it was just usually shorts or briefs then a few years ago my wife asked if I wore any of my thongs for work, as she wouldn’t mind if I did. Initially she had not been so keen on this idea so now if I am in the office I may wear a thong quite often.

Generally high leg briefs when working, nice stuff for OH. Since my C section scar, I’ve had to change what I wear as certain types of underwear push on it after a while and hurts :cry:

1 Like

I only wear G strings sure some customers have seen when I’m bending down

4 Likes

Yes , I have wear the undies so many times while doing the office work.

1 Like

I wear thongs 95% of the time anyway so my choice of work undies is pretty much the same as out of work. Some thongs are sexier than others though! Wearing a nice one can be a bit of a self esteem boost in a weird way even though obviously no one else can see them.

7 Likes

Completely agree, I tend to wear a thong everyday no matter the occasion and still feel better in myself for wearing them. I remember being pretty nervous when I started wearing them for work (being male) but I’ve always made sure I’ve got a belt on so no whale tail in the office yet haha

4 Likes

Commando all the time… x

2 Likes

I’ve recently started wearing sexier pants to work and like @sophie_a says it gives a real boost to how I feel even though no one knows. Today OH told be to go with open back. Felt great all day.

1 Like

My hubby had been wearing thongs for some time before he started wearing them for work and he was quite nervous to do so. I’d say he wears a thong nearly everyday now, even changing at the gym and doesn’t worry about it anymore.

4 Likes

Welcome @sophie_a. I love thongs to lol

I’m wearing a backless pouch g string(style) today

Does anyone wear a corset to work under there clothes?
Im trying this out today. Also a thong and black tights all under my work clothes.

4 Likes

You know I stopped buying normal everyday boxershorts years ago, now I just wear anything I feel sexy in, mens underwear or womens underwear plus it makes me feel a bit naughty and happy during the day.

2 Likes

When I went to work it would be the first thing in the drawer I found that wasn’t crotchless.
Now I work from home it can be anything from nude to full matching lingerie depends on my mood and if I’m getting any deliveries that day after that one time I forgot and the driver saw me in a fishnet body stocking through the window. I’m sure he didnt mind though.

9 Likes

Usually it would be briefs or shorts but since working from home a lot I wear thongs most of the time now.

3 Likes

My favorite style thong is a thin strap with a y back and front pouch. But those whale tail so easily so I go with a more basic thong at work. Low rise wider straps.

1 Like

Good quality trunks from a certain high st chain, either microfibre or cotton with lycra, extremely comfortable and look great.

1 Like

Started wearing more sexy, luxurious panties, sometimes crotchless or thong or see through or lacey and it makes me feel confident . Infeel great about me and my body and very sexual. It turns me on just knowing im wearing them. This is a help with my mood and perimenopause. Positive win.

2 Likes

I’m really pleased just wearing more sexy lingerie has had such a positive effect on you. Congratulations and I hope things carry on for you. x @Needtolearn

1 Like

My husband has worn thongs for ages and he just prefers them to other undies. To start with he didn’t, but he has been wearing them at work for a while now.

4 Likes