Undies for Work?

Wore thongs a few times for work but with my work pant are tight on my bum a woman said to me at a garage i was delivering to are you wearing a thong it looks nice :rofl::rofl: i could of died if she could see it everyone could lol. so now i just wear tight boxer trunks or if im feeling a bit naughty i will wear mesh boxer trunks

2 Likes

The only time I wear boxers is in work, thongs at all other times. I wish I had the confidence to wear thongs at work. Maybe someday :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t ever wear any lol accept when I’m at football training lol or wearing a suit lol :joy: laura on the other hand always a mix but for work she always goes with the black standard knickers! Otherwise always sexy ones!

2 Likes

Love it

Always anything without a VPL for work so normally thongs or g strings. I definitely have an everyday section and a hoping for/ expecting sex section. Always buy new underwear if it’s a special occasion that will match my outfit :joy:

2 Likes

I think you should educate your friend on the joy of wearing something sexy for work. In my office i wear a thong & stockings most days.

3 Likes

I wear panties every day now,just about all of my boring boxers have long gone.Panties make me feel good,feel relaxed,positive and happy.Cannot see me ever wearing anything else.

1 Like

I tend wear skimpier styles to work , whether its a jockstrap. It adds some fun to a work day. Though one day i didn’t realize my thong lines were showing thru my pants and some of the office ladies got a chuckle when i happen to bend over. I try not to obvious when wearing them , but sometimes it happens, lol !!

competitor boxer briefs during the week for work, men’s thong for the weekend!

I don’t think I can sadly risk being seen with a thong at work haha

Thongs all day every day

1 Like

Black - shorts, high legs, bikini style just whatever comes out the drawer :sweat_smile: but it’s all pretty much black

1 Like

And I bet you look fantastic in what ever. You cannot go wrong with black. @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Always a thong for me, which I quite enjoy under a suit.

2 Likes

Today at work i am wearing a black bra under a white shirt and black panties and stockings and suspenders.Mistress has ordered me to keep the top buttons of my shirt undone so as to give the odd glimpse of bra strap.I must admit it is keeping me both horny and careful at the same time though the desire to be “caught out” seems to be growing stronger of late.

1 Like

To be honest I never wear underwear now. Haven’t for years. Either at work or at home. I really don’t see any point, it’s just uncomfortable and more washing lol.

2 Likes

I bet that’s a great tease at work. If you work along side blokes have they noticed?

@steve19 I’m not sure. They haven’t said. I try to be careful but if I’m wearing something short in the summer I wouldn’t be surprised. Some thinner leggings can go see through when its sunny too and I wear leggings a lot when I’m not in a skirt or dress.

That sounds so sexy, if they haven’t said anything certainly does not mean they have not :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: noticed. I am sure they have noticed @Samantha0

Probably lol. Some dresses are very short! @steve19

2 Likes

Well, as you may well know, I haven’t been wearing panties for years now. I’m pretty sure some people have noticed, not that I care a jot. I’m with @Samantha0 - a pointless garment that is uncomfortable and adds to the washing. The fact that I become a tease is a bonus!

2 Likes