Unpopular Sex Toy Opinions

@Orgasm_Chaser have you tried the bodystockings in the 2 for £20 offer, i have bought some and they are very good quality.My OH has large boobs and there’s no “flopping out” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

With the njoy wand have you tried rolling it on the g-spot? I have this and find it’s a totally different way to get pleasure than I have with my other insertable dildos…

3 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39933 this one. Couldn’t really get away with wearing a bra

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser we have that one, in the plus size and it fits ok, no flopping out. Then again i wouldn’t complain if they did.

2 Likes

Suppose everyone is different

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser sometimes you just need to find the right fit, which can be hit and miss.

1 Like

Im the same with the body stockings. Ive tried a few and they make me look like a whale :sob::sob:. They always look lovely on the models.

2 Likes

@Booty_TheBeast I’m a size 18 with 38dd boobs so I thought an 18-24 would fit lovely and I just don’t feel comfortable or confident in them

1 Like

I find mains wands a bit overrated. They can be a nightmare to clean, handling is cumbersome and are too powerful for my personal tastes anyway.

I much prefer the smaller rechargeable versions like the Mantric Wand and TC Squishy Wand.

2 Likes

I don’t always get on with rabbits, especially if they have hard, pokey ears. Except the Desire Rabbit, which can hit the spot if I am well warmed up first with a bullet - it wouldn’t be a first port of call.
I’d like to try a Happy Rabbit, to see if that makes for a happy MsR.

I love a bullet with a glass dildo, and although OH isn’t big on toys he like the way this looks when we are together and I hand it over.
The Desire Weighted dildo with a Desire or Tango bullet is my choice for solo play if I want something which I know will work, rather than something new or something I am testing.

I have a Starlet - my only suction toy - which doesn’t do much for me. I probably need to try it more often to figure it out.

Under-powered toys are annoying.

I have one mains powered wand - it is strong but just made me numb. I knew then that I preferred bullets.

I love body stockings and teddies, but envy those who can look voluptuous in basques and bra sets. I have a fairly straight figure.

It really is quite amazing that everyone is so different and unique.

4 Likes

Cock rings were a surprise to me. All the reviews I read comment on how impressive the effect is on their partner in terms of hardness, girth and such.

My wife doesn’t like them as that aspect freaks her out and she’s worried messing with circulation will do lasting damage. It’s less of a couples toy and more of a solo toy now.

2 Likes

Have you tried rocking the Njoy? As in very small movements. I find sitting it just behind my pelvic bone and giving it a bit of a jiggle, rather than strokes, gives amazing results.

to be honest, I have more success with it on my own than with MrSweetO’s. But it did take me a few attempts before I found how best to work it. It is now my favourite toy.

My unpopular opinions;

• I cannot get on with a rabbit either.

• Womanizer - very underwhelming and just doesn’t cut it.

3 Likes

We have a Fifty Shades of Grey one which I bought for OH one Christmas.
It was only used once. Toys are more my thing.
I’ve just posted a pic of my FSOG toys - I forgot to include that one!

2 Likes

Which one did you buy? They aren’t exactly large toys normally.

1 Like

Rabbits and wands just don’t do it. My OH still desires a rabbit and now will look at them in shops so she can see if she is willing to try it. But still she has not found one that she thinks will do the job. Wands on the other hand are a complete fail due to the style of vibration they give.

1 Like

Hi @Calie thanks for replting this is this is the one we purchased not sure how to do the web link

Master Series Beginner’s Mini Sensation Pinwheel

1 Like

If you’re not up to speed on the :link: method then you can still copy and paste your links into your reply window just like the old place. :+1:

1 Like

Ah yeah, I have that one. I do prefer the metals ones though so if you ever feel like you might want to try another one (which obviously you don’t have to, pinwheels may just not be your thing) Go for a basic metal one

2 Likes

Rabbits are a complete no no for the OH.
We have tried a few but she just doesn’t get on with them.

2 Likes

Until relatively recently anything that vibrated was a let down for me but then we worked out that I’m a rumble hunter rather than a buzz queen :slight_smile:

Still not a fan of love eggs though; get a cleithrophobic feeling just thinking about them.

2 Likes