Unpopular Sex Toy Opinions

Hi thanks for the reply yes may have a look at the metal ones any recomendations

1 Like

I’ve found that Womanizer are quite disappointing. I find that satisfied toys give me Hella stronger orgasms, sadly Lovehoney don’t stock them anymore.
I’ve found that a lot more people prefer the womanizer’s far better than satifyer’s.

2 Likes

They still sell the satisfyer in Australia, we have both brands, the satisfyer (vibration and suction model) gets no use at all and the womaniser (original suction only model) gets used on a regular basis. I am looking at upgrading the womaniser to a newer model but can’t decide on which one.

3 Likes

Oooh. I have a chart for that. :slightly_smiling_face: I’d say it’s about 95% filled out at this point, but hopefully might still be useful to you. :+1:

(It’s in £s, but it gives you an idea of the price order :+1:)

2 Likes

I’ve just bought the duo. I’m so excited I could pee lol

1 Like

I bought a Satisfyer Pro 2 (on offer from a different site) a couple of days ago and it arrived yesterday. Have only managed to use it once so far but I’m happy so far :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m another that can’t get on with rabbits. OH once bought me a deluxe rabbit with rotating ballbearings at the base. Christ knows what part it was meant to stimulate, but all it achieved was rather painful friction at the entrance.

I can’t get on with bodystockings either, I’m too short so they go all baggy which is not a great look!

2 Likes

I got myself one as well and I wasn’t sure I’d get on with it but I have to say I’m really happy with my purchase.

It’s a totally new sensation to what I’m used to and it’s great! X

2 Likes

I bought my OH a clit sucker (Starlet) and she can’t get enough of it - I think for people who don’t like over buzzy vibrators they are an excellent alternative! It’s pretty much the only toy I’ve bought for her that I’m 100% she honestly loves!

6 Likes

We will give it another go… we’ve tried looking for videos to help with technique as the reviews are so good. Tried rocking, thrusting, rolling, static pressure when used on both of us. Not much fun any way we tried…

1 Like

That’s really helpful - thanks. We will try again. It’s weight and uncomfortable contact with pelvic bone that is part of the problem (sighs)

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser, review the items honestly, if you are disappointed with them then let others know why so they can decide if it would affect their pleasure

7 Likes

Unpopular
We have beginners small butt plugs. No matter what we try, we just can’t keep them in as they keep slipping out whether it’s too much lube or too little, they just won’t stay in place.

Popular
A cheap vibrator bought on Lovehoney. It’s fantastic and really does the job!!

3 Likes

@dmaccd2 totally agree about butt plugs. They are a nightmare for me tried a new one n it slipped up :open_mouth::joy:

4 Likes

Boom!!! We tried this last night and fireworks happened. Thank you @CurvyJilly and @SweetOs!!

1 Like

For me its any silicone dildo, I know a lot of women rave about them but I often struggle to get them to hit all the right spots due to them being flexible and can never cum using them, so I now prefer glass dildos.

4 Likes

Love eggs. I have two LH ones, didn’t get on with either of them

1 Like

I’m personally not a fan of the suction based clitoral toys, like the womaniser and starlet. They just don’t work for me for some reason

Anything solid and rigid, just find it useless, it needs to have real feel or atleast hit the right spots. Also the bullet that looks like a bullet.

Got a cheap rabbit which was a huge success for ages, rattled around like crazy with new batteries and was very buzzy. Tried a higher quality rabbit with recharging batteries from a good company and not as good result as the vibration was smaller in size and didn’t rattle around as violently. may just be partners preference on vibrating styles though.