Untypical ways to climax?

Thanks for sharing! Can ypu describe what makes you cry during or after orgasm?

I have cried of orgasm also couple of times in my life. Then, when I feel really touched, loved, and somehow surprised or reliefed. I cry of orgasm quite rarely, even though i get strong orgasms. Crying is always very beautiful i think. Yesterday i cried when had really loving sex and orgasm when I did not expect to have anymore (had many earlier).

I dont know any other women too that have nipple orgasms but myself. I love nipple orgasms! But why wpuld the session be ruined, cant she continue sex after she have cum?

Thanks for sharing <3 I have seen space too! Once in very powerful orgasm i felt like I was a star that exploded.

3 Likes

Well I dont know am I quite untypical or not, but I am quite sensitive and when I am in thr right mood, I can orgasm in many ways. What is very hot today, may not be hot tomorrow… depends on my mood do i love gentle touch or rough sex. I have not always been like this. 18-21 years old I had usually just 1 orgasm per sex session. After that i liberated more and more.

Here are untypical orgasms i have experienced (and mixtures of these)
-nipple orgasm
-kissing orgasm
-from neck
-from toes and feet
-from TEETH gentle touching
-giving oral sex for a man (when im really horny)
-when man cum inside me
-whispering to my ear
-nails hurt my back suddenly (hot dominating girl!)
-just breathing, without physical stimulation
-looking deep into eyes, without physical stimulation
-erotoc hypnosis
-reading really erotic writing
-watcing The never ending orgasm -documentary (i felt like finally i got understood! I could relate so much !)
-fisting a woman
-giving oral sex for a woman (embarrassing, that actually she did not cum but i did when gave oral)
-listening to very lovely music
-fantasising in the bus
-while sleeping
-being tickled (i loved at some point being tied up and tickled).
-(also clit orgasm, g-point orgasm, cervic orgasm, from penetration, vibrator etc those originals)

Strongest orgasms:
-i have seen amazing colours "out of this world’
-felt like i fill with pure light, like honey everywhere
-felt like I am different woman every other second and man is different too - like making love with all people on Earth.
-felt I was an animal, for example bee, a moose
-‘flied’ all over the world, seeing lovely mountains and landscapes, loving Earth so much
-out-of-body experience twice due to very good orgasm. I have had near-death-experience too, but was not sexual.
-when i have strong orgasm(s), usually my whole body shakes, but at least my stomack. And vagina muscles contract - varies is the pulse rhytmic and fast, or is it one strong and long contraction. Varies, most typical is rhytmic but sometimes my pussy goes totally wild and unrhytmic.
-i have cried and laughed during orgasm cause it felt so good. But also: i have laughed until i orgasmed! And cried until i orgasmed.
-quite often I have memory loss after good orgasm its like a drean: if i dont quickly speak about ir, put it into words, i will forget everything. When I had out-of-body experiences, i even forgot who i was, my name, my life etc. But it comes back fast.
-Sometimes I scream, but this have been only couple of years. Sometimes comes really low roar from me, like a bear, usually if i get strong orgasm. And many kind of sounds.

2 Likes

Four TENS pads really close to my ass feels good. With the gentle setting it’s an interesting stimulating feeling like sitting in tingling cool running water or having my bottom exposed to a cool breeze. :wind_face: :bum2:

3 Likes

Had one play partner climax just from dirty talk without any actual touching. Probably helped on by it being in headphones in public.

1 Like

So this happened last night:

Mrs Val worked till about 7:30…little girl has been sick with the flu and we have had zero time together in the last 2 weeks. When she comes off her period she is a horn dog lately but we have been skunked due to a variety of things including packing the house to move.

After making her dinner and cleaning up dishes we crashed on the bed. She started really wanting sex and I hadn’t showered…she never cared. Long story short, we ended up in the armchair in our room, her sitting and me with my knees on each arm of the chair, her giving me oral, but a little more aggressive than that - more me using her mouth.

I finished on her chest after nearly falling to my death, but with me cumming and her touching herself, she also came with zero help from me. She said it was the best orgasm she has had in awhile due to being dominated and face fucked. She seemed to love it!

People, these are new roads for me as this woman could have taken or left sex for years… I don’t know what is happening but I like it… ALOT!

3 Likes

My wife sometimes orgarms when she get super horny by using the my fleshlight on me she absolutely loves to use it on me.
She said it looks so good and she get so horny from doing it that she has orgasms, she loves to see how much I enjoy it.

5 Likes

I struggle with the reality of that and cumming from not touching but who am I to doubt? More practice with her doing things to me would be a win/win… lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell it if it didn’t happen, she cum quite easy and she can make herself cum by just crossing her legs and tensioning her pelvic floor muscles.

2 Likes

I was talking about Mrs. Val not your gal. I trust you…lol…I don’t trust her! Funny!

Hubs sucking on my nipples and running his fingers gently and softly along my thighs and teasing my lips without penetrating or stimulating my clit :heart:

6 Likes

Love hearing things like this, gives hope for naughtier times to come.

3 Likes

She even texted me “Good morning” the day after… she asked how my knees were…lol. I told her they were never better!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, that was HOT !!

1 Like

Wow, so little text but so much said ! Lovely written

1 Like

For ME it was very untypical to climax today. I found again my squirting ! Have been away many years. And I squirted a lot. I dont really think it can even be pee, i peed just before masturbation, and later I even compared to pee on paper and other paper put on my squirted pillow to wet it, and that one did not have any colour, but pee was slightly yellow. I squirted first time with toy and for my surprise so that the squirt fly far. Earlier i had only squirts so that when i orgasmed, much liquud came from my vagina inside. This time too some of the liquid came from my pussy but it flew.
What was new too, is that I took a video of it! That felt me much more horny. I have taken videos of myself, but never of my squirt. And we wathced it with my lover from big screen !

What is common for someone, may be very uncommon for other! So feel free to share experiences that are uncommon for YOU <3

3 Likes

Weirdest one was with a hair dryer. GF was playing with me and pointed the hot air between my legs after a shower…the warm feeling and moving air was enough.

2 Likes

Great tip ! I love warmness, i would love to try this. Unfortunately dont have a hair dryer

I remembered this morning that a couple of months ago I actually had a great orgasm in a dream. :sleeping: When I woke up I was surprised to find the sheets were still dry. :exploding_head:

1 Like