Untypical ways to climax?

Dream orgasms are lovely :slight_smile: Did you remember what dream you saw?

1 Like

I did at the time but couldnā€™t remember the details at this distance. However all these recent discussions are making me think that would be the place to encounter my anima for ā€œrealā€. :lady3:

Shower on low playing on my penis and balls

2 Likes

Not so untypical these days but prostate orgasms. Been exploring this now with OH for a while. Unbelievable prostate orgasms then when penetrating my OH with a prostate massager or while riding a dildo and ejaculating the orgasms are mind blowing. There are times I feel like itā€™s an out of body experience, and the after shocks are just as good. Laying there with a massager in my ass I continue to have prostate orgasms.

2 Likes

Last week from kissing! Very surprising, had never happened before and would very much like to cum that easily again. No other stimulation. Hubby felt like a god and had the biggest grin.
Also have a spot just down from my ear which opens the flood gates big time, but havenā€™t orgasmed from that.

4 Likes

For me itā€™s a foot massage that will get me to the point of orgasm and on a few occasions I have when it was part of a full body massage. If he kisses or licks my neck during sex I go mad with the shivers it gives me. He sometimes ā€˜torturesā€™ me by doing this for a long foreplay session. .

4 Likes

Had a very nice experience in a jacuzi bath. Once the side jets were on I was able to move on to my side and feel the force of the water on anal zone. This got me quite hard. Then repositioned myself to feel the water flow direct on to end of penis. Orgasm came in about 2 minutes without any direct contact.

1 Like