Urethral Sounding ­ Women can do it too!

Hello there all.

We are researching the female side of uretheral sounding and would love some input from women that have experience in this.

So what we would like to know is , is it pleasureable? .. Have you had a U spot orgasm? 

How difficult was it as a beginner, does it get easier? 

Female urethral penetration is a more dangerous act than male sounding if you do not take the correct precautions. So please if you have not done this before follow correct and careful procedures and do the research too ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink"). 

Thanks guys any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

It's not something I've experienced but if a beginner kit came at a reasonable price it's the sortime of thing I would be interested in trying. I'd definitely put it on my tester list if a female kit popped up. :)

I have a set but was too scared to use it! Will be seeing what people have to say about it though

I have no experience in female urethral sounding. In fact I've never heard of it. I am interested to hear what it is all about. It sounds like it would be painful? You can actually have a orgasm doing this. Wow, every day is a school day lol.

Will be keeping my eye on here too.

Didn't even know it was possible until reading this! It sounds terrifying.

Am I right in thinking it's similar to getting a catheter put in?

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Am I right in thinking it's similar to getting a catheter put in?

yea with steel rods

I've never considered it tbh, I'm prone to UTI infections quite easily, so don't wanna risk it.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've never considered it tbh, I'm prone to UTI infections quite easily, so don't wanna risk it.

Same here x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Me too. Plus having experience working in a hospital and seeing catheters being put in I would never ever dream of doing it!

catheters are put in now as an absolute last resort due to the high risk of infection, even when it's done properly so I can't personally see how it can be safe for the untrained to do it.

a what now???? xx

You are kidding, why on earth would anyone do this, cystitis comes to mind straight away, if not aseseptic I shudder.

This is something me and my partner have been thinking about for a long time. I love sounding men (not that he will let me) and have all appropriate equipment. I'm curious as to what it would feel like

Will have another chat with the other half and push it up the agenda of things to try (or I could do it myself next time I have some alone time)

Bloody hell sounds painful just thinking about it 😧

As a male,i`ve had a camera down my peehole and into my bladder,it was NOT nice! As a form of catharsis,i have tried sounding,using eqipment bought off LH,it IS pleasurable and if you keep things scrupulously clean there are no problems,i must add,that i don`t enter the bladder! Also,there are cheap kits on Ebay,they are fine,but don`t use the narrower gauges,as they can easily do puncture damage,i`d start with 6mm diameter and work up from there.

1 Like

Boy did this topic set me down the rabbit hole. Went from that to prostate massaging to plugs and sounds. Not sure if I'm brave enough to do urthral sounding though very very curious about it. Interested to hear from others about their experiences.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello there all.

We are researching the female side of uretheral sounding and would love some input from women that have experience in this.

So what we would like to know is , is it pleasureable? .. Have you had a U spot orgasm?

How difficult was it as a beginner, does it get easier?

Female urethral penetration is a more dangerous act than male sounding if you do not take the correct precautions. So please if you have not done this before follow correct and careful procedures and do the research too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif).

Thanks guys any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I have never heard of this it sounds very intimidating! But will definately keep my eyes open for a kit to add to my testing wishlist! Certainly going to do some research!

I have never heard of this. I can imagine how it would be pleasureable but since I've been in screaming pain from a UTI I'll avoid this one!

As a nurse I would totally discourage this. As so many have mentioned there is a risk of infection and even scrupulously clean equipment won't necessarily be clean enough-even with sterile equipment we see infections. On top of that soft rubber catheters cause damage and bleeding so steel rods sounds like a minefield.
And if you still want to know what else can go wrong talk to A+E nurses about what happens when people 'accidentally fall' on things...I am game for most things but think you can guess this isn't one of them lol