🇺🇸 US Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

:wave::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hope this thread will help people ordering from the US Lovehoney shopping site find good deals! The link in the title goes to the Sale page, but you can find other special offers under the Deals tab, along with the Outlet and Deal of the Day. Don’t forget about the Services Discount and Student Discount if they apply to you!

Feel free to add in any other offers or deals and your input about any of the deal of the day items or other products on sale! :shopping_cart: Happy shopping! :wink::+1:

:exclamation: This topic is for the :us: US site, but you can find all the UK and AUS offers here:

( and if anyone wants to start a new topic for another locale we’re happy to help you get it started :grin::+1: )

6 Likes

There are some good toys in the US sale. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of Mrs Chimp’s recommended combos:

$37 $18.50 (50% off)

$80 $40 (50% off)

And this one is not a toy we own, but gets a lot of love on the forum for those who like sizing up their anal play without buying a million different dildos :slightly_smiling_face:

$55 $44 (20% off)

1 Like

Friday, October 29th

:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator

$79.99 $40.00 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None.

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
3 Likes

Is Canada considered “US”, or are we not included in the area? Does it have to come from the Canadian warehouse to make the deal?

1 Like

It’s @PKH’s topic, so it’s up to them really - but I think it would make more sense to have a separate one for the Canada shopping site too, as you seem to have a different Deal of the Day, and I don’t think the US site delivers outside the US at the moment.

You would need someone to look after the new topic though… :slightly_smiling_face: (in case that was too subtle, I meant you @valbowski77 :slightly_smiling_face: If you want a hand setting one up we can help :+1:)

3 Likes

@valbowski77 Yeah, looks like the US only ships to the US, and Canada only ships to Canada. Some of the deals and special offers will be the same across the different shopping sites (like the 3 for 2 Fun & Foreplay / 3 for 2 Sexy Panties / 3 for 2 Underwear for Men - of course the availability of items at the different warehouses will vary), but there are some that seem to only be available on one of the sites (like the US site has a Free Womanizer Clitoral Toy with We-Vibe Purchase offer that isn’t on the Canada site, and the UK site has a 20% Off Womanizer Starlet 2 Vibrators offer that isn’t on the US site). Also, the Deal of the Day is usually different across all the shopping sites.

Until someone wants to do a thread for the Canada shopping site, feel free to pop any deals or offers in here that you want to share (if possible, maybe throw in a “:canada: CA” along with it to distinguish it from the US deals and offers) :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Saturday, October 30th

Lovehoney Wicked Weekend Jumbo Couples Sex Toy Kit (12 Piece)

$89.99 $45.00 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 2 x AAA batteries (not included).

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

Free Womanizer Clitoral Suction Toy with any We-Vibe Purchase

Looks like this is the free Womanizer toy...

Looks like the free Womanizer toy is the Womanizer The One Clitoral Stimulator.

The promo says with any We-Vibe purchase, but it excludes the We-Vibe Touch Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator and the We-Vibe Tango Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator, which are both currently 50% off. Both of these have the “Last chance! This product is not going to be re-stocked!” note on their product pages, so now’s the time if they’ve been on your list!

3 Likes

Just to note, the freebie toy has a non-replaceable battery:

Please note: The battery can’t be replaced, but you can turn The One off and on, so you don’t have to have your 30 minutes of fun all in one go.

2 Likes

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm ET Sunday October 31st 2021. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Add the coupon code NOTRICKS on the cart page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here.

1 Like

Free Vibrating Cock Ring with purchase of any Bathmate Penis Pump

Looks like this is the free cock ring...

Looks like the free cock ring is the Tracey Cox Supersex Stimulator Silicone Love Ring.

1 Like

Sunday, October 31st

Lovehoney Ripple 10 Function Silicone Wavy Vibrator

$29.99 $18.00 (40% off)

Batteries Required: 1 x AA battery (not included).

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

Monday, November 1st

Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibrator

$29.99 $21.00 (30% off)

Batteries Required: 1 x AAA battery (not included).

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

:hibiscus: Monday, November 1st

:gift: Free Gifts

:tropical_drink: Buy One Get One Half-Price

:octopus: Other Offers

@Ian_Chimp going to borrow this template as well, thanks!

2 Likes

Ooh, some great vibes you have in the sale there @PKH . The Red Hot Tongue would definitely be in my basket here at 40% off. Some other great ones in there too!

2 Likes

I’ll chuck a vote in for the Red Hot Flickering Tongue too. It’s tiny, but it’s intense. :slightly_smiling_face: Though I wish it had a longer runtime. It generally lasts us a session, but you have to remember to charge it inbetween.

1 Like

Tuesday, November 2nd

Bondage Boutique Red Hot Passion Bedroom Bondage Kit (6 Piece)

$49.99 $30.00 (40% off)

Batteries Required: None.

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

Simply spend $60 or more between now and November 14th and we will issue you a $20 discount code in time for our Black Friday deals dropping. Better yet, you have until December 31st to use this code!

Terms and Conditions
Customers must make at least one purchase over $60 between Monday November 1st and Sunday November 14th 11:59pm ET to qualify. $20 voucher codes will be issued to qualifying customers week of November 22nd. $20 codes can be used on any order from date of issue to December 31st 11:59pm ET.

1 Like

Wednesday, November 3rd

Annabelle Knight Yes Please! Couple’s Sex Toy Kit

$49.99 $30.00 (40% off)

Batteries Required: 4 x AA batteries (not included).

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

Do we know if this is going to be like a gift card or discount code?

1 Like