Used knickers or unsed, unwanted ones?

any one got any used or unused underwear to give away its better than throwing it away thanks :)

1 Like

adii123 wrote:

any one got any used or unused underwear to give away its better than throwing it away thanks :)

Thats not something your allowed to do unused your allowed on the adopt a toy thread BUT not used!

Sorry any unused or not wanted knickers,panties or bras to give away :) sorry

adii123 wrote:

Sorry any unused or not wanted knickers,panties or bras to give away :) sorry

Don't worry I'm pretty sure it doe's not actually state that in the officiall rule's so definately not your fault if it is'nt.

Nope doe's not acttually say so in the rule's but has been said by staff in the past on here. Welcome to the forum's by the way

hey aha and i really interested in getting some for free if anyones offering. :)

adii123 wrote:

hey aha and i really interested in getting some for free if anyones offering. :)

I reckon you should be able to on the adopt a toy thread but you need to buy something for th person sending it to you to cover postage cost's.

try ebay you would be amazed at what you can find there

xGGx

already tried theres loads but was wanting to see if anyone here had any here :)

i just wanna use them to dress up in wanna try it out first.

but the feeling of having someone elses turns me on ahaa

Hmm. A quick glance through your list of posts shows that your only involvement with the forums is asking people to send you things. Seems a bit odd, doesn't it?

There are special site's on the web that will sell used one's to you but not here!

rose hip wrote:

Hmm. A quick glance through your list of posts shows that your only involvement with the forums is asking people to send you things. Seems a bit odd, doesn't it?

Odd? You mean to say TROLL!!!! cough cough

okay delete this thread then

Hello what’s the site called?