Used ladies undies/ knickers

This for me has allways seemed a little too kinky. How do you ladies feel about your OH wanting to sniff or play with a used pair of your undies? Or have you caught them with a pair? When chating with a group of male freinds I was very supprised how many liked this. Is it common or do I need to get some new freinds lol? Chaps does this do it for you and can you explain it?

I wear my gfs used panties ;)

I especially like post sex pairs that smell of the sex we had but i also like a pair that shes excersized in, moist and warm. For me, the smell of them turns me on, as does the feeling of moistness etc.

I also like womens undies far more than my own genders, but thats just personal choice, i like the softness, the colours, the feeling of "everything in its place" sort of thing.

But thats just my feelings on the subject, i doubt i would go to lengths to buy previously worn ones like some people do, not that i think of it negatively but i just cant imagine wearing a strangers undies.

Most of my exes and current partner were into sniffing mine, and some admitted to secretly sniffing other womans in the past too.

I think its the naughtiness (If they are someone elses and its done secretly) knowing her most private parts were touching the inside of the pants and that he can still smell her on them. Is a turn on for plenty of guys. (Strangely, I do not know many female panty sniffers. Hmmm?? Any ladies?? I am not into it myself.)

I have never been into strangers panties or into wearing panties, but i was once ina long distance relationship and would keep a pair of my then gf's worn panties when we were apart

Love taking my OHs worn underwear. think she thought it was a little "eww" that I was sniffing/playing with them at first but now she just says take them home if I go near lol, especially post sex ones.

I really like the small of her if she has got a bit horny in them. And no, she does not know. The smell of sexual arousal is just amazing to me.

Im obviously in the minority here but that does absolutely nothing for me.

Fluffbags wrote:

Most of my exes and current partner were into sniffing mine, and some admitted to secretly sniffing other womans in the past too.

I think its the naughtiness (If they are someone elses and its done secretly) knowing her most private parts were touching the inside of the pants and that he can still smell her on them. Is a turn on for plenty of guys. (Strangely, I do not know many female panty sniffers. Hmmm?? Any ladies?? I am not into it myself.)

As allways FB thanks for your post, intresting no other ladies is this a step to far. Just to kinky or dirty? as expected a lot of chaps into it.

my OH likes to sniff my knickers when he plays with himself

As a female this wouldn't gross me out. Don't think my OH is into it...well I've never caught him sniffing lol

MissTig wrote:

As a female this wouldn't gross me out. Don't think my OH is into it...well I've never caught him sniffing lol

LOL

MissTig wrote:

LOL

On another forum, I saw that there were loads of men and a few women really into this, especially strangers panties and a lot of people had gone out of their way to steal them out of unsuspecting victims washing baskets!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

On another forum, I saw that there were loads of men and a few women really into this, especially strangers panties and a lot of people had gone out of their way to steal them out of unsuspecting victims washing baskets!

I have done it to my OHs a few time dont really know why, not really into it. But do like the smell pheromones I guess?

I've never known any guys to be into it. I once got sent a message on an adult website from a guy asking for a pair of my knickers coz he liked the look of me. Lol x

Mammame wrote:

I've never known any guys to be into it. I once got sent a message on an adult website from a guy asking for a pair of my knickers coz he liked the look of me. Lol x

I think its a lot more common than most men want to admit, hay CHAPS?

I think its a lot more common than most men want to admit, hay CHAPS?

After reading this thread it seems that way :) x

My wife doesn't mind me sniffing her used panties....she was a bit shocked / surprised at first but has opened a new chapter in our life. Not uncommon , lots of guys like this.
My wife likes to take her panties off on nights out and gives them to me to cum in ( straight away I much add ) or no more for a while. ! A turn on for both of us ....me in a toilet wanking in to her panties and her sitting there waiting for me to return with them.
Let your wife know the smell of her pussy is a turn on. ..nothing wrong with pantie sniffing...although not everyone's cup of tea.
Since telling my wife I love her pussy smell amazing , she gives my dirty panties.....this is after 20 years of marriage and not having sex for about five years..
The panty sniffing probably helped out marriage.

My wife doesn't mind me sniffing her used panties....she was a bit shocked / surprised at first but has opened a new chapter in our life. Not uncommon , lots of guys like this.
My wife likes to take her panties off on nights out and gives them to me to cum in ( straight away I much add ) or no more for a while. ! A turn on for both of us ....me in a toilet wanking in to her panties and her sitting there waiting for me to return with them.
Let your wife know the smell of her pussy is a turn on. ..nothing wrong with pantie sniffing...although not everyone's cup of tea.
Since telling my wife I love her pussy smell amazing , she gives my dirty panties.....this is after 20 years of marriage and not having sex for about five years..
The panty sniffing probably helped out marriage.

Captain Cave Man wrote:

The psanty sniffing probably helped out marriage.

That's wonderful for you both how fantastic to find something so simple to bond you together again. .