Used ladies undies/ knickers

I could see this being used at an adult party as a game whereby everyone places a pre used pair of undies in a bag and then smells them and try and guess the owner.A different variation of Smell the tee shirt game.

1 Like

I love wearing my OH knickers and it turns her on, she also likes wearing my briefs but sniffing/wearing her used knickers does nothing for me.

Wouldnt be a problem if my OH wanted to wear/sniff mine though.

Love wearing my ohs briefs/boxers & love when he wears mine very big turn on. I wouldnt get off on him sniffing my worn undies though, sniffing his wouldn't say it's something to turn me on. Smelling his clothing hes worn when hes away though always makes me feel better/happy, so maybe thats similar.

i remember my OH pulling my knickers off once and giving them a sniff and i thought oh no dont do that ive just got off a plane! lol, i wasnt grossed out just paranoid theyd be yuk. ! it did kinda turn me on :)

Its part of our sex life where she will take them off and give them too me to sniff while she either or helps me wank myself.

I often take her knickers out of the wash basket in the morning while they are damp and warm with her aroma in them.

I would do it with a another woamns dirty knickers if I had the chance its just a part to bring myself off and dream of the woman wearing them.

Have never been into sniffing undies, although the scent of my wife's vagina does drive me wild. Also, is a massive turn on when she ties me, takes her undies off and stuffs them in my mouth to gag me, either before riding me, or pegging me 😝

MissTig wrote:

As a female this wouldn't gross me out. Don't think my OH is into it...well I've never caught him sniffing lol

It could be something he does when alone and might think you would not like it.. It could be a huge turn on for him if you were to take them off and ask him if he wants to smell them. My wife didn't know I did it but I was happy she didn't react badly when she found out. Nice to know that like yourself, lots of girls don't mind. My previous partner hated me do it and hid her used ones from me.....spoilsport.

Well I dont mind to be honest if this what turn you on then go for it. To me its not much a turn on.

I've never tried it as it's never appealed to me before, but as I love to smell my wife's armpits, especially if she's got sweaty during the day/night and it smells stale, then I probably will enjoy her dirty knickers. I have got hard just writing this so might just give it a go tomorrow.

Not my thang, but doesn't bother me either way! Wouldn't freak me out if my OH wanted a whiff of my used panties, but would be pointless for me to sniff his. Would do nothing for me, but have put his on many times after we've got it on... Purely for quickness and mine being too wet to shove back on! Each to their own.

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Not my thang, but doesn't bother me either way! Wouldn't freak me out if my OH wanted a whiff of my used panties, but would be pointless for me to sniff his. Would do nothing for me, but have put his on many times after we've got it on... Purely for quickness and mine being too wet to shove back on! Each to their own.

That's sounds both sensible and hot lol

my b/f wears my used knickers when i tell him to

just one of our kinks

1 Like