Vaginal vs Anal

Just a random question as I understand a lot of older women seem to enjoy anal a lot more, what makes you prefer it to PIV? I’m 20 and personally far prefer PIV.

5 Likes

Definitely Vagina

3 Likes

Not sure that it is an age thing, I just think that individuals are more open to trying new things and age isn’t a barrier.

I guess that you need to remember that it was within recent history that homosexuality was illegal in the UK and as such, topics such as anal sex would not have been so freely discussed, but now that we are more sexually liberated individuals are more inclined to experiment.

We certainly as a couple have had more sexual experiences the older we have got, but we still have limits that we do not go beyond, such as introducing a third person.

In a similar vein, I had seen an article that it is more likely for women usually after the menopause, to try lesbian relationships for the first time, due to hormonal changes…

As the saying goes, you are never too old to try new things.

7 Likes

Now that we are becoming an older couple my wife prefers anal over PIV. I have asked her why and she just says she likes the feeling, she has orgasms during anal even when not stimulating her clit. We have been married 35 years and we have been doing anal since the beginning of our relationship, but now it’s her preference.

6 Likes

Mrs. Val is 44 - we have been married 24 years and she still hates even a finger in there let alone a dildo or my penis. I don’t think it’s an age thing, but agree with you @anon89633031 that there is a upward trend in the discussion.

I think social media, the scare of pregnancy, and the general removal of the stigma tends to increase the consideration of it. Loads of Twitter and Reddit clips show it as pleasurable and likely more people are trying it. I had it once before I was married and loved it. That was the only time and have dreamed about it ever since with no success.

Enjoy it all and do what you like!

2 Likes

My wife (age 38, married 16 years) is enjoying anal more and more - she’s usually the one who asks for it - but definitely prefers PIV first and foremost, still.

I suppose it’s just a matter of personal preference.

6 Likes

My OH is 50 and since she started her anal journey about 20 years ago it become her favourite form of sex, probably 80/20 in favour of anal, for her sex is more enjoyable and her orgasms are stronger and more intense.

4 Likes

I love every hole filled :wink:
But it has to be PIV for me, the other 2 ain’t too far behind.

9 Likes

I enjoy both PIV and anal, I’m 29 currently. For me I need very deep penetration to cum from PIV my current partner is small than average so struggles with this. Anal on the other had I can cum with no issues and I find anal more satisfying.

2 Likes

I’ve done both I don’t mind anal but always feel more sensitive when having vaginal sex

2 Likes

Whomever is marking random messages as inappropriate can stop. There is nothing wrong with @anon31758464 's post. and if there is, I gather it is for the word “normal” which is ridiculous.

I have noticed loads of posts including one of mine being flagged, yet others are allowed to exist which are far more crude or breaking of the rules.

If you don’t like it just ignore the poster and don’t be so sensitive.

12 Likes

The meaning of words, like everything else, is changing faster than ever… “normal” is now following the herd, doing what you think the majority is doing, or what at least they say they’re doing. Freedom is the power to decide for yourself.

1 Like

Hi some of my posts have been seen as inappropriate so o have apologised bit seeing your post perhaps there was no need

Your points are very appropriate thanks for bringing it to peoples attention

3 Likes

Exact same as my wife. Married 16 years and really starting to enjoy anal more and more. It’s not our goto piv first generally but we are having more and more sessions of it! I’m not complaining hehe :rofl::grin:

3 Likes

When we feel more kinky then it’s anal for both of us.

PIV however is our most practiced form of sex

2 Likes

Hubby asked me this question so I thought I would answer it
We have been married for 28 years and I would l in that time was very vanilla it was only about 10-13years ago when I became a little more open minded and wanted to try different things
This only really happened after reading the 50 shades of grey series of books
PIV is definitely my first choice but occasionally I enjoy and want anal
It’s a different pleasure and I would say gets me closer to a penetration orgasm than PIV does
These days it probably 40% of our penetration sex life

3 Likes

I have noticed a few flagged/hidden posts that seem innocuous, not sure if someone is trolling certain members as a “joke”?

1 Like

@valbowski77 @AWB1955 I’ve noticed more and more posts being flagged but when you view them there is nothing wrong with them. Who ever it is needs to stop.

8 Likes

Surly the flagger’s can be seen by an admin who can re educate forum rules if needed or am I wrong?

And staying on topic, enjoying is very different from preferring. As for it being older woman I can only comment for myself (although not sure on what bracket “older” is referring to) but I certainly don’t prefer it, although I have come to enjoy it more than I did when I was younger, maybe just because I’m more comfortable, relaxed and open in my relationship and love doing new things to keep up the excitement and passion.
(Mrs)

2 Likes

Anal definitely although I also insert a dildo in my vagina most of the time

6 Likes