Vaginal vs Anal

Totally agree so frustrating thanks for the support

2 Likes

I was showing someone lovehoney products yesterday and it got flagged

2 Likes

@AWB1955 I believe that was just because you posted a picture in a place they are not meant to be . There are post for pictures to be posted where they can be checked first as I’m assure you are aware.

Yes i did make a fundamental mistake so i have apologised for doing so but my other post was flagged and thank you reminding me

2 Likes

We have only started REALLY enjoying anal over the last 18 months or so , we had tried it on and off during our 30 year relationship but its only now we are both loving it .
It is mainly vaginal though .

3 Likes

It has been years since we had any PIV , mostly because it is very challenging with her disabilities . Prior to us getting together , she had a bad anal experience . She did want to try it once a long time ago and I was gentle with plenty of lube and her former experience ruined it . I myself love anal penetration and she seems to get into it ( not lately ) .

1 Like

Just what individuals like… Everyone it different

Definitely vagina for me but don’t mind , fingers / toys but not all the time :mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

I’d like to know from a guys point of view which they prefer (I just can’t do anal it’s too painful).

I would love to have a go again at anal… i’d love to take the time to stretch and warm the anus for some slow and deep PIA sex. There is something so forbidden about it…

Oh, get going just thinking about it!

3 Likes

I love both, but just something about anal that is hot. The first time we tried before we were married it didn’t go to well, inexperienced and maybe too fast. We didn’t try again for a few years after we were married, never pushed it because our sex life has alway been good.

When we tried it again, we bought better lube and started slow, taking our time. Now as we are older she prefers anal. I asked her again why today and she says me being in her ass just seems more intimate and close by giving herself to me this way.

2 Likes

anal for me. maybe because i’m queer but and that’s my only option :joy:

How about both. Fucking in missionary position and sharing double end dildo

2 Likes

or double penetration but for me that would have to be too in my ass :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Haha I was actually born with 2 holes but one now filled

1 Like

bottom you are then :innocent:

edited by mod

Just to note, Brenna has been off this week so things may not be as smooth as normal. There do seem to be some oddities with some of the flagging, and they’d normally be resolved quite quickly, but I’m sure she’ll sort it all out properly when she’s back. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I used to say I’d never try anal, then I tried it and never looked back. I suppose it just depends on how comfortable you feel with your partner and if you want to explore it. But personally I think it feels better and I can achieve a more intense orgasm so much quicker that way. Plus I find it incredibly sexy.

5 Likes

I sooo wish I could do it but it just isn’t possible as it’s so immensely painful

1 Like