Vaginal vs Anal

I’ve found that it’s 50/50 whether it hurts but I know most the time it’ll be fine the other way

When we first start getting ready for a session I like to sit in front of the OH whilst she uses her toys and i just dabble around both to start, if she’s really horny and wants me to stick it in then i will but its not normally the ‘go to’.

I prefer anal, although these days I don’t turn down PIV either. But my anatomy is different (intersex). I started out with a really tight vagina that made PIV uncomfortable. Its good now, but I still can’t cum while something is in my vagina. I have a lot of fluid to get out, and feeling stopped up like that causes problems.

So, PIV for a start, then anal for the finish.

1 Like

if in the act i push a cheeky finger in her… she says NOT MY BUM… Im just learning to explore this p-spot thing but not quite there yet…

1 Like

Anal
The only time your partner will tell you his Willy is small is when he wants put it in there :joy:

My wife loves both PIV and anal. She said that her orgasms are more intense in anal and when she’s having multiple they continue to be strong as opposed to PIV where they lessen the more she has.

5 Likes

My wife loves both PIV and Anal. She loves something up her as and preferably something in her pussy the same time. She has more intense orgasms during anal but loves PIV just as much.
I love both PIV is always good but anal is a little tighter and intenser off course but takes more preparation.

So for us it basically 50/50. Sometimes is both in the same session, when I we do PIV is start fingering her ass and put my cock up her ass when she is ready.

2 Likes

I personally prefer vaginal sex more than anal sex (and I’m in my mid 30s), but I do enjoy anal play a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I agree with some earlier comments that it has more to do with preference than age. It’s possible older women might like it more than younger women if they just have had more time to have more sexual experiences, but I’m sure there are just as many older women who prefer vaginal sex as there are younger preferring anal :thinking:

2 Likes