valenitnes!

Easy lay !!!!! when did that come in????

TB

Valentines day ive been with hubbys for 15 years, we got together when we were 15 On Valentines day with him singing to me (he was a bit tipsy hehe)

so its kinda a special day for us, we usually go out for a meal and get all lovey dovey xxxxxx

Aww, thats sounds nice sexychic ^_^ Congrats!!!

x x x

aww, *hugs for andserkiel* i'd keep you company on v-day if i could hun x x x

me and single girls heading out to find the other singletons on V Day to avoid the misery!! And as it is a saturday think we should be ok!!

only got one bedroom so may have to flip my mate for the bed!! Think i owe her one...

red_queen wrote:

me and single girls heading out to find the other singletons on V Day to avoid the misery!! And as it is a saturday think we should be ok!!

lol i know what you mean. i think i have some plans with the girls, or i'm doing something for myself XD

will def have to do something for myself if no luck! may have to buy myself special toy for that weekend!

I'm finally getting to see my boyfriend on the 16th of feb so i'll be celebrating Valentines day then! Its going to extra good I think because by the time he gets here we wont have seen each or had sex for 6 weeks!! So rather than staying in my grotty student digs we're booked into a hotel (with soundproofing lol!) for the week and i'm hoping he's got some of my hints about lovehoney over the phone recently! Hope everyone has an awesome night!! Including all the singles, I miss all my girlfriends too *(especially you LH)* so if your out with your friends enjoy and hope you get a nice anon gift through the post!! xx

with a broken ankle I deff don't think I will be doing anything romantic...

It is SO not sexy!

xxx

bethania wrote:bethania wrote:

Hope everyone has an awesome night!! Including all the singles, I miss all my girlfriends too *(especially you LH)* so if your out with your friends enjoy and hope you get a nice anon gift through the post!! xx

Tee hee *Hugs*

xxx

I'm planning a romantic meal (although not sure what to cook yet-ideas welcome!!!) and putting an order in from here as it rocks and i dont know what else we going to do

xxx

sexymel88 wrote:

I'm planning a romantic meal (although not sure what to cook yet-ideas welcome!!!)

Beans!!

Ok, I really have to start thinking about other things ... ;)

LOL Yeah I think you do hun

xxx

just 2 weeks till me and the bloke are away on our long valetines weekend away! cant wait, ive already packed some bits lol

Dxx

My partner is making me a breakfast of sausages, buttered toast, and runny eggs right now, yum!

Well, actually, ok, we're calling it "Lunner" because it's a bit late for breakfast, and lunch, and brunch.

And not a bean in sight. :)

I always cook when he's in this country but I'm out of ideas this year, I want something special and something I've not done before

xxx

What kind of stuff do you normally like to cook?

Anything really, the only things i can't do is souflee and creme broule (or however you spell them lol)

xxx

what about beffwellaton sorry for the spelling its beff wrapped in pastry thats meant to be really nice.

beef* even lol