valenitnes!

I was thinking canope's of some sort for starter, beef wellington sounds good and he loves it, I'm just on the come dine with me website for ideas too lol

xxx

lol, its so nice that your bloke will enjoy and like that your cooking for him. mine pleads with me not to cook im that bad! lol everything ive ever cooked for him, his had a few mouthfuls and thats been it. i even burned a ready meal i cooked for him once lol. so were going to a thai place on valetines night, we went there last time we was away and it was so yummey!

why dont u do melted chocolates and fruit and marshmellows for pudding? i know id liek that lol

Dxx

Thats an idea, I'm wanting finger food for starter thats why I thought of canope's so finger food for pudding will be good again

xxx

and just thinking were that melted choclate might drip! lol

think*

soooo need an edit button lol

lol definately need an edit button

there must be some special valentines recipies somewhere...

xx

u need a cook book something called like food of love or something lol, maybe u could write one and then use that name and give me 10% of all ur eranings for using the name so i dont have to kill my bloke by me cooking for him lol.

Dxx

Lol!!! I'd love to write a cook book

I'd happily give you 10% for the name of it

xxx

lol right u get writeing mel and il have a think for a really good name! and maybe lovehoney could stock it for u. an erotic cook book! im sure it be the first lol

Dxx

I'm sure it would lol

xxx

Ok, my first suggestion is to make the meal a light one. My experience of sexy parties is that if the dinner is too heavy, it just takes waaaayyyy too long afterwards to digest and get in the mood.

So I'd recommend keeping it light and simple.

(kvetch just spotted this over my shoulder and he agrees)

Perhaps cut up crudités and dip for starters, and nicely cut fresh fruit with fresh cream hand whipped with vanilla and sugar for dessert.

Main course, I'd recommend something easy to prepare, with only a small number of ingredients. I think you don't want to be too tired after making it to get sexy afterwards. ;) So, nothing with pastry! :p

How about a steak, cut into strips, served over noodles and stir fried veg drizzled with some kind of sauce?

Lubyanka wrote:

Ok, my first suggestion is to make the meal a light one. My experience of sexy parties is that if the dinner is too heavy, it just takes waaaayyyy too long afterwards to digest and get in the mood.

So I'd recommend keeping it light and simple.

(kvetch just spotted this over my shoulder and he agrees)

Perhaps cut up crudités and dip for starters, and nicely cut fresh fruit with fresh cream hand whipped with vanilla and sugar for dessert.

Main course, I'd recommend something easy to prepare, with only a small number of ingredients. I think you don't want to be too tired after making it to get sexy afterwards. ;) So, nothing with pastry! :p

How about a steak, cut into strips, served over noodles and stir fried veg drizzled with some kind of sauce?

thats sounds soooooooooo yum!

Dxx

Lubyanka wrote:

you don't want to be too tired after making it to get sexy afterwards. ;) So, nothing with pastry! :p

couldn't you use the ready roll stuff, if its good enough for delia and jamie oliver....

It all sounds good, I've got all day to prepare and cook so times not a problem, it will be when little one goes to bed so I might even put her to bed early lol

Thanks for the idea!

xxx