Valentine's Day Gifts

Just wondered what everyone was planning to get the OH or a special sexy someone this year?

Make sure you keep your wishlists updated!

Some of the new lingerie looks lovely, by Rene Rofe, and I adore the JimmyJane massage candles.

Any thoughts?

hmm, well there night be a bloke on the horizon for me ( though not getting ahead of myself) i bought him a world of warcraft 60 day gamecard for his birthday ( 25 of this month) so i have no idea if we should celibrate valentines, we have a first date next week sometime, so if we do decide to "date" we wont have been together long

Ooh exciting! Hope it all goes well, you never know, by Valentine's you could have moved along quite nicely in the dating stakes!

Good luck xxx

I missed the Secret Santa thing cos I havent been on for a while so I think i will take a look for Valentine's.

As for what me and the OH are getting/doing I not sure yet. He will probably cook and I will wear something sexy :)

I got spoiled last year, he bought me roses and a braclet but we didn't do anything as his mother passd away a few days before. I didn't get him anything cos I thought he would have forgotton. I want to be the one to spoil him this year :)

ah well we'lll definatley be dating yb march 14th if we are. he dosent eat steak, so i will have the steak and he'll get head. (not that he wont be getting it anyway)

Puppies thats so sweet xx Hope you both have a lovely weekend of it all.

sweetlove so you'll both be having a nice piece of meat for Valentine's then! mwahahaha Ooh rude ;) xxx

I've had my eye on the Jimmy Jane candles since they came in, what does the pink lotus one smell like?

SL maybe just go for another date on valentines if you are worried let him know there is no pressure, do something casual like a film or pub?

x

The pink lotus one is gorgeous, I received it as a gift at Christmas and I love it. A proper fan now! Smells sweet, but not overpowering. A natural floral sweet, like essence of honeysuckle. Not a sickly sweet or artificial smelling. I would def recommend getting it.

Comes in a luxurious looking box too and cute brush and matches set , I wouldnt have any bother giving it as a gift to anyone, even family members etc its really like a quality gift. Cool that it doubles as massage oil! Looks great on the bedside table ;)

masterandslave wrote:

SL maybe just go for another date on valentines if you are worried let him know there is no pressure, do something casual like a film or pub?

x

yeah something like that. he's as skint as me atm as hes currently unemployed so if we do do valentines it wont be too much.i did think of getting him this if we do do gifts http://www.prezzybox.com/products/index.aspx?pid=5513

That looks like a good fun pressie, if you're worried about money you can always cook for each other and/or give cheeky cheques/iou's?!!

x

I found cool [and pretty cheap ] love cheques/ IOUs on here too :) cute little pillow gift!

sweetlove hope you have a great time anyway, we are probably staying in and trying to get rid of the littlun to a nice babysitter for the night, so we can actually have some noisy fun with our vast LH collection! and hopefully some new ones if he takes the hint lol

i have a few ideas but nothing in working progress atm, want to do something totally new for my wife ive never done before but keep getting a lil stumped, all suggestions are welcomed :)

The Tracey Cox bondage kit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308) high on the list if it comes back in to stock is; the OH is very excited by the idea! And she doesn't know about the Vibrawhip yet

Ok, I have no OH :-( so if anyone would like to give me one... an OH that is... That would be great. I want a proper valentines date! I never get romanced. Otherwise it's me and bridget jones/ the pub. If I did have an OH tho a JJ massage candle and G-Ki would be wonderful x

Spanky H wrote:

The Tracey Cox bondage kit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308) high on the list if it comes back in to stock is; the OH is very excited by the idea! And she doesn't know about the Vibrawhip yetExternal Media

Im sure I read on the LoveHoney facebook page that this will be back in stock in time for Valentine's?

PS I adore Vibracrops

mark69 you sound so sweet! Wizzie, I really am confused as to why you havent been snapped up either! you are giving hope to everyone who thinks all the hot sexy ones are taken!! xxxxxxxx

I know exactly what you mean, I wish I could get them all JJ candles, Kama Sutra gift sets, rene rofe lingerie and those two new fantastic looking Tracey Cox books, as well as some feather ticklers, a marshmallow willy dipping kit, Kama sutra body chocolate and of course, a Sqweel!

Mistress Cara wrote:

Spanky H wrote:

The Tracey Cox bondage kit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308) high on the list if it comes back in to stock is; the OH is very excited by the idea! And she doesn't know about the Vibrawhip yetExternal Media

Im sure I read on the LoveHoney facebook page that this will be back in stock in time for Valentine's?

Yep, the reply on the Pander To Me thread said that they are getting more stock in.

Ah my mistake! Sorry. Knew Id seen it somewhere lately :D Cool

xxx

Thanks Mistress Cara. You are very sweet Mark, see you feb 14th ;-) serioulsy, whoever you're with on valentines is lucky to have you x

For all you Singles in London, there is a facebook group by the same name that does a Valentines party every year. Valentines is a bit of a cop out reallly, i've noone to buy for and noone who'll buy for me. Problem solved!