Valentines Day

So what's everyone's plans for Valentines? Or am I the only one already planning it? We are booking a hotel for the night with a big bath in the bedroom by the window and having a 3 course meal. I'm so excited it's been a couple of years now since we have had a night away together. Just need to choose some lingerie and some luxury massage oil now :D

Sounds lovely. The bath sounds great. Which hotel is that?

A booked meal for us and getting my Mrs some red lingerie. Not decided what yet.

It's the clarence hotel in Portsmouth. We stayed there a couple years ago and got the room with a Jacuzzi in our bathroom. The rooms are great for a romantic night and a really good price too! Highly recommend it :)

mysteron wrote:

A booked meal for us and getting my Mrs some red lingerie. Not decided what yet.

I hope you both have a lovely evening! We usually just go for a nice meal valentines day too. Let me know what lingerie you choose. I haven't started looking for mine yet :) x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I hope you both have a lovely evening! We usually just go for a nice meal valentines day too. Let me know what lingerie you choose. I haven't started looking for mine yet :) x

Thanks

I was thinking of those open cup crotchless teddies. I like making love whilst she is wearing lingerie so would be OK with that in mind.

The biggest con against it is that I don't its too practical for going out in I just dont think it willl support her boobs enough .

Sounds great. Bit far for us to travel. Will check the website and have a look tho.

I'm so hoping that lovehoney will bring out some new gorgeous lingerie that will get me thinking and planning for valentines.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I'm so hoping that lovehoney will bring out some new gorgeous lingerie that will get me thinking and planning for valentines.

Do they usually? I've never been on lovehoney over valentines period before x

Me either, but I would think so with Valentines being a prime time for buying sexy lingerie and the enchant range being discontinued. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Me either, but I would think so with Valentines being a prime time for buying sexy lingerie and the enchant range being discontinued. Guess we will have to wait and see.

I hope so as I want to buy the Mrs something special but something I will get some enjoyment from as well!

I Love lingerie on ladies it's a big turn on for me and probably many other guys as well.

I think I will wait until closer to the time then before ordering my lingerie for valentines :) I hope they do bring out a nice range for it

I love the enchant me range. Very sad that being discontinued.

That sounds wonderful Vanilla_Kink, hope you have a lovely time. Champagne, in a nice big bubble bath, then some naughty fun?;) so lucky I'm jealous!

Our babysitter isn't available, so we will have to go out for a nice meal the weekend before Valentine's. I plan on wearing some new gorgeous lingerie and having a nice takeaway meal, and a very naughty night afterwards. I can't wait :)

LeilaK wrote:

That sounds wonderful Vanilla_Kink, hope you have a lovely time. Champagne, in a nice big bubble bath, then some naughty fun?;) so lucky I'm jealous!

Our babysitter isn't available, so we will have to go out for a nice meal the weekend before Valentine's. I plan on wearing some new gorgeous lingerie and having a nice takeaway meal, and a very naughty night afterwards. I can't wait :)

I know, I am lucky! I can't wait :D should be a night to remember :) we don't usually do so much for valentines day but we had been wanting a night just the two of us for ages so seemed like a good excuse. I'm sure you can have just as much romantic fun at home though if you set the mood just right :) as long as the kids let you anyway! My 9 year old is a nightmare and we usually have to wait until gone 11 for him to finally drop off. Hopefully that isn't the case for you xx

I have BIG plans but can't say any more!! 😉

No. No. No.

Really?

My advice is to plan something for the schmonday after schmalentines as always the flowers will be super cheap in the schmupermarket

Hubby says chocs for me, no sexy things though but I treasure my card.

All being well we'll grab something extra special to cook for dinner and have a treat night in with movies or games and lots of junk food (because why have alcohol when you can have sugar :p). Whether sexy things happen or not remains to be seen but yeah, going to have good fun, good company and good fun!

We'll probably go for a nice long walk during the day too, though that's a tad weather dependent.