Valentines plans? Or fuss over nothing?

Valentines talk is already on the cards for many. I will be spending alone this year. :( Anyone doing anything nice or is it all a lot of fuss over nothing? Would love to hear others plans

may go out the weekend as its a thursday was meant to be in prague but work wouldnt let ma have the time off

Awww :( prague would have been very nice huh. Hopefully you'll still have a nice time though.

will see lol

lol yeah... it will be a night in with a glass of wine and ice cold glass to play with i think ha

ooooeeeerrrr still sounds nice lol

Haha it's not company, but it'll do :) At least I hope others have better plans lol

well make what u must to have fun x

ha very true x

x

If my uni friends want to do something I'll hang out with them or else chat with online friends, maybe order takeway or something.

I don't think it's sad... I think alot of people will be able to relate. It's not a bad way to spend a few hours either. Thats what the net is about right.. connecting

Cat Lady... sounds like a plan.. :)

Awww Hella... sending hugs. I thought i'd be the only one alone... well H I hope you find something nice to do!

Well I guess I represent the other side of the coin. My OH and I both have a week off work, I've booked us a hotel for three nights (Tue - Thu), the first night we are going to a gig, the second im taking her shopping and then on the evening to see some local comedians and on Valentines Day itself we are booked in for a romantic candle lit dinner overlooking the bridge where we first met. Now if that wasn't enough I've also put together a "Naughty Valentines Day Hamper" for her, its full of different things from jiggle balls to our first glass toy, mini magic wand to vibrating bullet and everything in between. It should be a fantastic few days..... Now I just need to decide if she should be allowed the hamper on the Tuesday or if I should make her wait until Valentines Day, what would you guys do?

Bravo Gothic... very nice, I'm jelous hehe. Make her wait... I love that whole surprise thing!! Maybe drop her hints and clues... get her going mmm yum. Awesome on the glass toy front too :D

Ok lovely people, I have to get on with some work... but I want all the details ;-) What ever you are doing, I hope you enjoy!

I have plans, with a girrrrrrrlllll (as Dale from BBT would put it).

But we've moved Valentines to a few days after as we won't be together on V.day

welcome back hgl nice to see you back

no plans my oh will be at work an we have never really been big on v day dont see what all the fuss is about tbh i believe you should show your ohs you love them everyday not just one day a year

Hey there Yummy, nice to see you. Yeah it should be an everyday thing for sure