Vibrating dildos

Hi

We have a date night coming up soon and wanting to treat my mrs to a new toy she has plenty of clit vibrators but never tends to go for dildos so wanting something different to surprise her don’t want anything to big or scary lol

Any recommendations or advice from you guys

2 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t have many vibrating dildos because she doesn’t like them? I’m only saying that as I don’t want you both to be disappointed by the surprise. I personally wouldn’t have my partner picking a sex toy, even though he does know what I like but not aswell as I know my own body. I would maybe look together and suggest adding more dildos to her collection and see what she likes the looks of.

4 Likes

We have talk about using dildos and it something she is open to try she does have a rabbit toy that gets used when we are playing with each other so think d as he would be up for trying something new

I don’t have this particular toy but I have just noticed if you buy it in clear it’s half price!! I might have to add it to my basket aswell. The reviews look brilliant

2 Likes

Yeah don’t know if might be a bit girthy I have never measured my own girth but reviews seem to say it’s very thick haha :joy:

1 Like

From my experience dildos do tend to be girthy. I have you maybe considered a gspot vibrator? They seem to be on the slimmer side. I own this one and think it’s great.

1 Like

Vibrating dildos do nothing for me but using a dildo while I’m using a wand does work. Does she enjoy the rabbit that she’s got and if she does, what does she like about it?

Maybe something completely different like a cock ring?

Hi

So I have took your advice and purchased this for my other half we have talked about using a dildo instead of my fingers while using a wand at same time as this is something she really likes and gets her to the big O :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Did you add it to your collection it’s a bargain at that price

No I haven’t yet but the next time I do a order I will do. You will have to let me know how you both find it.

Will do will hopefully write a review as wanting to become a tester but never ever been selected for anything

1 Like

Part of the requirements is being active on the forum. Make sure you’re covering everything in
The Great Big Review and Testing Guide :slightly_smiling_face: