Vibrator Bags

Was looking for somewhere to store my toys separately to each other and found this website

https://shop.thecleverbaggers.co.uk/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=14

bought these to store smaller things like my bullets/cock rings etc

https://shop.thecleverbaggers.co.uk/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=14&idproduct=928

and these for my larger toys

https://shop.thecleverbaggers.co.uk/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=14&idproduct=929

thinking of sewing on some labels onto each one then i know exactly whats in them then i can store them in something lockable

great to keep them separate too. left my basic cock ring next to my knackered old rabbit the other day and the cock ring actually MELTED!!! good job ive got a few!

thanks ruth. ive linked to this one. x

Ooh wow! What a great idea! I've been stumped for the moment. Currently I only have one toy but I'm expandinding my collection now and my current toy box isnt big enough to hold multiple vibrators if I have to keep them in their separate boxes (they're all silicone and want to avoid them melting with each other). Think I might have to look into some of these!

Funnily enough, I tried making some bags myself back along, but there were bits of fluff coming off the fabric and going on my toys, which wasnt fun.

mm they are lovley bags. and its such a good ide having them to store seperate toys in.

ooooh! Those are nice lil bags!!! Thanks for the link poppy ^_^

x x x

thanks guys. had mine delivered this morning. they are cotton, i think, so nothing comes off and sticks at all. would definately recommend buying some.

maybe lovehoney will look into getting some made to sell themselves, they have a printing service, so those that arent bothered about others seeing their toys would be advertising them in a way

they have some great design ones too. they sell some pretty ones with butterflies on in bags of 5. but they are a bit more expensive than these.

next step im gonna buy myself a case that locks and get to work with a sewing kit and some elastic!! x

ooh poppy, i like that idea, lovehoney logoed toy bags, i'd defo buy some ^_^

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

think ruth and bonny need to get on it!! x

poppy904 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

think ruth and bonny need to get on it!! x

i second all the above!

can just see a cream cotton bag with lovehoney and the logo of honey over it!

Dxx

What sort of prices do they charge for shipping Poppy? I see they list their available shipping options but dont actually say how much it is.

i pais £3.05 postage on second class. total came to £16.45 with the p&p

that was for 15 small and 15 extra small bags. x

so you can get those for cheaper than you could probably make them

most likely! the patterned ones cost alot more, but the plain ones are just as good. x

We use a few of these, one's just for lubes and massage oils, but single dildo cases/bags would be good.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2463

Ooh, nice link, I'd definitely like to have separate bags for different toys to keep 'em clean and orderly and stop them melting together...

One of mine melted....

I'd love an easy solution to this - having something available at LH would be great (and add them at the bit next to products where you can click-to-add lube, batteries and cleaner)... Looking forward to seeing what it is that's 'in the works' :)

I'd like something from LH along these lines. I've been tempted to buy from that website for a while now, but they're so much wider than they need to be, I'm kinda put off. Would love something specifically vibrator shaped!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'd like something from LH along these lines. I've been tempted to buy from that website for a while now, but they're so much wider than they need to be, I'm kinda put off. Would love something specifically vibrator shaped!

you can always fold the bag over if you need to

sweetlove666 wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

you can always fold the bag over if you need to

I know, but I just want a properly shaped one lol. Plus, once you get a few toys, folding over all these bags would become a pain.