Vibrator Bags

hmm ann summers used to sell them, but i dont know if they do any more.

im sure a google search would have some results

I havent been in Ann Summers alot (seriously, dont buy vibrators from them), but I'm sure I would have noticed something like that.

Looking around on Google, not having much luck though. Found a few vibrator bags, but the prices dont really take into consideration people like us who have a number of vibrators! Gonna keep looking though, I'll let you know if I find anything of interest.

Ecksvie wrote:

I havent been in Ann Summers alot (seriously, dont buy vibrators from them), but I'm sure I would have noticed something like that.

Looking around on Google, not having much luck though. Found a few vibrator bags, but the prices dont really take into consideration people like us who have a number of vibrators! Gonna keep looking though, I'll let you know if I find anything of interest.

oh i dont buy vibes from them at all, but i remember from the last time i saw their catalouge theyu had some in it. (would have been a number of years ago now though)

AS = Shit and expensive

I love the Lunch Boxxx idea but sadly it'd cost waaaaay too much to do all mine!

Suitcase then? No?

Personally, I dont need a bulk storage thing; they're all in the under-bed storage drawer in my bed. But it's a bad idea (as we've all learned I think) to have different toys made out of different materials lying together - for that reason i try to be quite careful.. but id be happier getting them into bags of their own..

Sticky sex toys can be sexy.... but not if their sticky before you've started...

dont want melty toys though!

certainly not!

I keep mine in the boxes they came in at the moment, but it takes up so much more space than it needs to, and I'm running out of space in my toy box.

Had a look on the AS website, but nothing on there, not much more on Google.

I got my 'first' vibrator from AS. Got it home, really excited, and found out it didnt work. Was gutted. Took it back and got an exchange, they put batteries in it in the shop to show me it worked, so I was once again really happy and couldnt wait to get it home. What happened when I got it home? Two minutes, then it broke. I really wasnt impressed. Got my money back that time, although they were kinda reluctant to give it to me. They tried to talk me into getting a different type until I told them too late, I'd already bought a toy somewhere else (which lead me to discover LH, so it could be classed as a good thing!). Then they gave me their money back. It might have just been a design fault on that particular vibrator, but it was such a pain having to take it back to the shop. Now all my toys come from LH. I know I can trust them, and dont have to worry about returns!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'd like something from LH along these lines. I've been tempted to buy from that website for a while now, but they're so much wider than they need to be, I'm kinda put off. Would love something specifically vibrator shaped!

yeah. i have to admit mine are too wide. i need to make some. x

Would it be possible to stitch down the middle and create a bag with 2 pockets?

bag not bad Duh!

Fr33b1rd wrote:

Would it be possible to stitch down the middle and create a bad with 2 pockets?

no. they are drawsting ones, so would be diffcult. possible, if you start at the bottom and finish about an inch from the top, maybe. but would be better to just have thinner bags! x

WandA wrote:

Sticky sex toys can be sexy.... but not if their sticky before you've started...

LMAO ...

I have my smaller toys in an M&S makeup bag roll, lots of good size pockets and waterproof too, bigger items are in a rather crude plastic storage tub from Sainsbury's .... batteries are permanently in the recharger

If LoveHoney could source the lovely black drawstring pouches that most of the glass toys come in, they would be perfect for me.

If a few shapes and sizes were available you could select which you needed for your own toys.

I'm going to look into making some pouches myself if I find some decent material. I'll keep you guys posted, could make to order for my friends.

When I get back to my new house later this week I'll have a go :-)

xx

The pouches are a great idea. I keep all of mine in their boxes too, although there's things like my Bullet that come in plastic, which I have nothing to store them in.

LH, please come to the rescue!

sublimelonglegs wrote:

If LoveHoney could source the lovely black drawstring pouches that most of the glass toys come in, they would be perfect for me.

If a few shapes and sizes were available you could select which you needed for your own toys.

I'm going to look into making some pouches myself if I find some decent material. I'll keep you guys posted, could make to order for my friends.

When I get back to my new house later this week I'll have a go :-)

xx

I agree! This would be a really great idea for LH, and i think they'd sell a hell of alot :)

x x x

OK guys,

When I'm home later this week I'm going to buy some different fabrics and colours and make some pouches to trial. If LoveHoney are interested I can send in a selection for them to distribute to you guys as freebies for feedback. If they go down well I could sell them via LH or failing that e-bay.

I'd really appreciate your requests for sizes - could you measure your favourite toys and give me some idea of the most useful sizes?

I'm looking at making a few different sizes plus 'jewellery roll' type bags which would have separate pouches for toys and would be great for discreet storage and travelling.

I also struggle to find things long enough to conceal my whips and paddles so I'm going to make myself something for this purpose too.

I'll also think of a way of optional discreet labelling so you will know what is what inside the bags! Fumbling at the moment of desperation is not much fun!

Let me know your thought on this, and LH if it is appropriate for me to do this on your forum.

Thanks everyone,

Legs xx