Vibrator connoisseurs unite

~Disclaimer: I’m not sure if this topic already exists but I thought it’d be a good conversation anyway.~

I’ll start off with a sad tale… I was at my girlfriends house and we were getting comfortable. I reach towards the draw to grab our favourite rabbit vibe. I’m trying to be subtle but I can’t seem to find it. I start having a rootle around but nothing… We both start turning the place upside down and then I hear those words no one wants. “I can’t seem to find it, I think it’s lost”. Few days have passed and we both have come to the conclusion the cat must’ve taken it through the window and into a bush somewhere. It is truly sad.

Which brings me to the question, what could replace it? The toy was the Lovehoney Frisky 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator. I know they are still being sold but this seemed like a chance to see what the communities opinion is?

What is your favourite vibrator?

2 Likes

Ah, pussy snatched. That is definitely the worst way to lose a sex toy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rabbits can be quite tricky to find an exact replacement for as a lot depends on how well each fit someone’s personal anatomy. Mrs Chimp has been quite fortunate and most of hers have been a close enough fit, but she still prefers a two-toy set-up (normally a glass dildo and good clit toy). That way she can get everything just the way she likes it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did an info-biscuit of our compete toy collection a little while back if you fancy a browse? I’ve tried to put our favourites towards the top of each list, but it’s a not a super strict order. :+1:

Picking one favourite is tough, but I think Mrs Chimp’s most used toy is the Lelo Sona Cruise (sadly now destocked on LH). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

As @Ian_Chimp says, we are all individual and not everyone will like the same rabbit…

Having said that, my top rabbit recommendation, without a moment of hesitation is the original Mantric Rabbit.

You can read my review here to find out why if you are interested.

3 Likes

My personal favourite vibrator is the Magic Wand Rechargable, but if that particular rabbit worked well for you then I would consider buying another one of the same

2 Likes

OMG ,Just had the 50 shades of grey thrusting rabbit this has to be my new go to rabbit never mind feeding a rabbit it certainly fed my pussy

1 Like

Oh my. I’m sorry you lost the vibrator, but that was a funny story. :sweat_smile: :joy:

As others have pointed out, rabbit toys can be a hit or miss depending on your girlfriend’s anatomy.

I suggest you find one you like and has ears similar to the one you had. If it doesn’t work for her, you can use the Sex Toy Happiness Promise to exchange it for the Lovehoney Frisky 10 Function Silicone Rabbit. :wink:

My wife has 3 or 4 favourite vibrators depending on her mood and how she wants to come. The ones which get her off quickly are not always the ones she will choose on a particular day. Generally though she likes powerful rumbly vibrations rather than shallow buzzy ones so she tends to prefer mains or rechargeable toys rather than battery powered ones. She mostly prefers simple wands or bullets but occasionally has the urge for a rabbit or a suction toy (although generally she find these to be too intense).