Vibrator recommendation

That sounds really good. You are really selling this toy too me hahaha. Always good if it’s got a decent charge on it. Don’t want it running out half way through! Thanks @GlasgowGal :smile:

1 Like

:joy: I’ll definitely have to take the time to sit and do my review properly once I’m off work for new year. The whole point of the reviews is to help sell it after all :grin: have a look into it if it catches your eye and if there anything you want to ask then I’m more than happy to answer if I can :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely do the review! It definitely helped me with regards to choosing a rabbit! Love the fact you can use the app to control! Thanks for your help :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry one more question @GlasgowGal - how big is the toy? Is it a decent size? Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely decent size 5 inches insertable length and 5 inches girth according to the specifications. It is certainly thicker at the top of the shaft which I’m assuming is to do with the g spot stimulation. Certainly no complaints from me on the size :joy:

1 Like

Perfect, yeah I was reading the specifications but better to get someone’s opinion who’s actually used it! :joy:

1 Like

Happy to be of help :grin: hope she enjoys it as much as I do and hope you enjoy having fun with the controls too if you go for it :joy:

1 Like

Yes I’m sure we will both be very happy! :smile: Thanks for your help and hope you continue enjoying your toy!! :relaxed:

1 Like

A second vote here for the Satisfyer Mono Flex Rabbit. All the positive points @GlasgowGal has already mentioned. I also love that you can control the vibration intensity of the external and internal arms separately. It also comes with a 15 year guarantee which still blows my mind! I’ve owned since about February I think and the charge still holds amazingly and I get a good few sessions of play between charges :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @SexInTheCity. That’s good to know with regards to the 15 year warranty I didn’t see that when I was looking last night. The battery sounds like it’s holding up pretty well don’t want it running out half way through a session :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Yes @GlasgowGal sold it pretty well to be fair hahah. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Just tried this as it is one of our new toys and wow! Why did I leave this so long to try absolutely love it and had my orgasm in literally minutes! So so intense!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation @New2 :smile: I am ideally looking for something with a bit of clit stimulation aswell. But I will definitely have a look at this aswell if it makes you orgasm that quickly!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@danlad oh yes indeed please do as it really hits the spot! Climax……climax……climax

2 Likes

Hello everyone… any recommendations for a husband that loves to tease and play with his wife?

Of the vibrators I have bought my wife, this is still her go to.
Does pretty much what it says on the tin.
Brings her off to orgasm very quickly when that’s what she needs.
The bulbous head designed for hitting the G spot… dont let the low price put you off as this packs some powerful vibs.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation @Iwill

I was after more of a rabbit type vibrator. Think I’m going to go with @GlasgowGal recommendation.

Thanks though

1 Like

Oh my goodness, @GlasgowGal, you could just copy past all of your comments and have an awesome review right there! That detail was great! I look forward to reading it in the My Reviews thread!

1 Like

I absolutely agree @HappytoBeHere it was a fantastic recommendation/review by @GlasgowGal. I’m buying one for my mrs!! :smiling_imp: