Vibrator recommendation

I am looking to buy my wife (and myself :rofl:) a vibrator. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good vibrator. Preferably a rabbit as my wife loves clitoral stimulation! Thanks! :smile:

If you are specifically after a rabbit my absolute, without question, top recommendation is this Mantric Rabbit (and Iā€™ve tried quite a few both cheaper and much pricier!) Rumbly, deep vibrations and, though obviously we are all different, the perfect shape and flex for me.

You can read my review here if youā€™d like to.

6 Likes

What about a wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-rechargeable-mini-metallic-massage-wand-vibrator/a37806g73479.html

Can be used all over and on both of you

2 Likes

Thanks @Craig1234 we have already got the mini wand and then upgraded to the mains powered but we were after something a little more internal - shall we put it :man_facepalming:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Peitho. I seen that one on the website. I will have a look and read through the reviews! :smile:

1 Like

No problem, just based it on Clitoral stimulating :joy: Enjoy the hunt

1 Like

Lower end of the price scale but my OH highly recommends this

One of her ā€œgo toā€™sā€

1 Like

Thanks @HanoiRocks i will have a look. Thanks for the recommendation :smiling_imp:

I would recommend this Jessica rabbit
This was my first rabbit that we bought and have since bought the greedy girl rabbit and the mantric rabbit but they just donā€™t do it for me like the Jessica rabbit .

I have just noticed the silver one is on offer at Ā£17.49

1 Like

Perfect thanks @L_amp_M25 will have a look at that. That looks like a decent price aswell!!

Yes I think its worth buying at that price . The vibrations on it are very good it will soon get your wife to orgasm :grin:

1 Like

Fairly recent purchase of the satisfyer monoflex from Lovehoney. Havenā€™t left a review as yet (havenā€™t had time) but I must say I am definitely a fan! Able to control with an app to change the intensity and speed of the shaft and the ā€œrabbitā€ huge variety of programmes even able to customise to your own pattern. Couple of the latest treats on the app are linking it to Spotify to itā€™ll vibrate with the music and theyve just added some erotic ebooks that it vibrates along too :wink: still havenā€™t tried all the features at length but from the few spins Iā€™ve had with it so far it gets a gold star :star2: in my book :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow!! That sounds unreal @GlasgowGal

I am a big tech geek so been able to control from an app sounds quality. Would love been able to control from another room knowing my mrs is using the toy!! Thanks will have a look and also look out for your review when you have time!

1 Like

Is it this one @GlasgowGal Rabbit

In theory you could control it from another country :joy::wink: if Mrs has the app connected to the toy and your added as a partner through your app then long distance play till your hearts content

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well that indeed would be long distance playing! Iā€™m sure my wife would love that! Thank you so much. Thought it was going to be a lot more expensive aswell. Looks like a good price too! Thanks @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Itā€™s a very good price I treated myself and used the PayPal pay in 3 option so it wasnā€™t so much out in one go but itā€™s definitely been worth it and then some. Love the fact itā€™s rechargable so no messing with batteries and also waterproof happily tested this feature out in the shower with zero issues.

1 Like

Yeah it is a really good price!! I wanted one that is rechargeable not having to take the batteries out of the remote then are we :rofl: What is the charge like on it? Selling it to me even more now hahaha. Waterproof toys are the best! :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

It came out the box with a full battery and in 2 months Iā€™ve used it maybe 5 or 6 times and had to charge it once. Says it lasts 50 mins in the description but I think it lasts way longer

1 Like