Views on threesomes

Hi guys, just wondering what everyone’s views are on threesomes and if many people have experience?

We are very keen to experiment and feel very excited at the thought of another person joining in with us but not sure how to start it all.

Would love to hear all thoughts :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Sorry I’m selfish… Just the 2 of us :smirk::blush:

5 Likes

Same here, I’m pretty selfish too. No way I’m sharing, he’s all mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Threesomes are a very popular subject on here, so there are plenty of topics knocking about if you fancy a read of those while you wait for more replies?

:mag:Threesome

7 Likes

It’s a no from me too. Not sharing my OH with anyone lol

3 Likes

I enjoy them, particularly if everyone is happy to play with everyone, but then being at the centre of one is fun too.

But as @Ian_Chimp said, there are lots of threads on the subject if you are looking for some general advice

5 Likes

Nh threesomes not for me because I don’t do sharing just the 2 of us is more than enough

1 Like

I think I would be more inclined for a MFF threesome (in my fantasies) than cross swords with another man. This is 100% selfish as I am sure she would have it the other way if she could.

Either way, it isn’t for us… but I do have a lingering fantasy of a threesome with my buddy’s wife (who I have a sneaking suspicion she has been hinting at lately). Regardless, the forum has helped me to get over myself and move on.

I am working hard to keep her interested in me as I think I would be offended if she suggested it. Just the 2 of us going forward!

1 Like

Each to their own and if I was single I think I maybe persuaded to have a MMF or MFF.
However I think I’d be evil if I saw anyone else touch my Husband (he is mine, I don’t want to share him about).

7 Likes

It’s a shared fantasy of ours, just about equally interested in adding another man or woman (we’re a cis/het couple) - might be a slight lead towards adding another woman as my wife is slightly bicurious, more than me. It will remain a fantasy, for reasons of personal and religious convictions and concerns. I think the idea of sharing is so hot, but I am not naive to the possible consequences. So we share fantasies, tell stories, and use toys to simulate the experiences.

4 Likes

It’s not for me in the context of a ‘proper’ relationship. I love my wife and wouldn’t want to share her either with a man or woman. To be fair I’m not a sharing kind of person in any aspect of my life really.

However when I was younger I had a casual / on off kind of thing with a girl I worked with and a friend of hers joined us a few times. That was pretty good but there was minimal emotional attachment so no jealousy etc.

1 Like

I think it’s something you really need to talk through properly & make sure you are both aware of what is going to happen between you .
Me & my wife have never been interested in a threesome, My wife wouldn’t be able to cope with another women touching me & I would probably rip another man’s arms off if he touched my wife!

But everyone is different & good for you if you both can deal with that & enjoy​:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve had many (both MMF & MFF) prior to getting together with the wife and we’ve had several as a couple, all MMF. But then we met via a swingers site.

It’s natural to feel excited at the idea but unless you’re a very stable couple then they can be detrimental to a relationship. I had plenty when single, either with couples or with other singles, where there was no personal risk of feelings entering into the equation and they were simply a means of having a different kind of fun. Each interaction is always different and so long as nobody was left feeling like a spare part they were all great experiences. There’s so much you can do with three that’s impossible with just two!

Oddly over the years I’ve found many more men in couples are only interested in MFF threesomes than MMF and would never consider adding another male to their fun with their wife/partner - more than a tad unreasonable in my mind. Often this can either be due to a fear of male to male contact or insecurity about their own performance in comparison to another guy. Dick envy is a real issue when others are added to fun and it can have a negative impact on male performance and lead to confidence issues. There are also lots of women who feel pressured into adding another female just to please their partner who have no real desire to try sex with another woman but will do it just to please - something single bi-women looking for threesomes hate, as they often feel like a toy being used by a couple to fulfill their own fantasies.

Finding the right ‘third party’ is key. Forget asking friends, work colleagues or anyone you already know. The potential for post-fun issues to arise is always much bigger with an existing acquaintance than with someone you contact specifically for casual fun. There’s no end of online swingers sites you can use to seek company but this is a time-consuming and often frustrating means to find fun. You’ll encounter fake profiles, timewasters, fantasists and people who’ll make all kinds of promises and then let you down at the last minute. You can get lucky but going in with no expectations and taking time to converse online and then move to phone/webcam/in person for a social meeting generally works best to weed out those bad apples.

My personal recommendation? A swingers club. You’ll be in an environment where people are all looking for physical interactions. You’ll be able to talk face to face with someone and see the real them. It makes determining attraction simple, rather than relying on online photos that may have been filtered and edited to cast someone in the best light. You can instantly set any boundaries if you decide to have some fun and can walk away at any time if not happy without the awkwardness of someone being in your home or you in theirs, or having to leave a hotel room suddenly or be left alone together in a room you booked. And if you don’t find anyone suitable in a club? You can have fun yourselves so the evening is never wasted.

But before you try to arrange anything make 100% sure that you fully discuss things with your partner. Boundaries, limits, desires and all the positives that you want to happen, but also the potential negatives and how you’ll deal with things if your mood changes and you want things to stop. There’s nothing worse than one half of a couple being happy and enjoying a threesome whilst the other is unhappy, having second thoughts and just carrying on to please their partner. It can kill what was a perfectly good relationship. And talk about things afterwards too. What you liked, what you liked less, what you would have done differently and most importantly whether you want to do it again or tick it off as ‘been there, done that’ and not try it again. There are two people in a couple - both need to be 100% happy. And never, ever forget that the third person is just as important as the couple. They’re not just there for your fun or to be considered as a toy for your amusement. Their happiness and enjoyment of the experience is as important to them as yours is to you.

Good luck. :wink:

15 Likes

Wow, brilliant advice. Thank you :ok_hand:t2: will definitely take a few minutes to read over that properly again haha. We have the most solid relationship and trust each other 1000% so I’m not worried.

The thought of it is more nerve-wracking for me as it would probably be MFF and I wouldn’t want her to have a better body than me :joy::see_no_evil: not for worry of how he would be, but for my own confidence haha :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Threesomes have always been a fantasy of mine either mmf or mff but I would never have one as me and the wife have a fantastic loving relationship. For me it would never be worth gambling our relationship for the thrill of a threesome.

3 Likes

I’m open to it (its actually a fantasy of mine) buf my wife doesnt seem keen on it, then again she’s become more open sexually so maybe one day i dont know

1 Like

It has always been a fantasy and will remain so.
Just not for us I suppose.
For people who wish to make it a real experience, you have given very good insightful information.

1 Like

Personally having a MMF threesome is a massive fantasy of mine. I love the idea of watching the missus enjoying herself. MFF would also be great, fantastic if I can participate but equally happy just to watch. Just fantasy at the moment for us and we enjoy the roleplay but you never know if may develop.

2 Likes

Not for me or him. I have had threesomes in the past and enjoyed them. I was single though at that point though.

1 Like

I’ve never been lucky enough to be in the middle of one!