Waiting for my brown box to arrive with my womanizer

My lady bits wake me in the middle of the night pulsating……i needed to satisfy them. Thru internet searches I found the womanizer. I went looking for answers to my questions……and then I found this site and this forum! I fear failure as with a vibrator many years ago. I’ve read it’s all about the clit and the g spot! Self pleasure hasn’t been real successful. I realize that failure in most cases is user error. I’ve never experienced an orgasm and really have no idea what to expect….but know when I do it’ll rock my world like nothing has in the past and so excited for it to happen! So please if you can share some advice I’d appreciate it greatly. I want to succeed.

11 Likes

The first time I tried a suction toy it was a free FSOG toy years ago that I just couldn’t get on with. I was used to my Darth Vadar wand and the sensation was completely different. Years later after a break up (last year) I had a period of not being interested in sex or touching myself and that same FSOG toy was what got me out of it, along with some encouragement from a friend.
I tried Darth Vadar and the vibrations were way too buzzy and intense, I just couldn’t enjoy it, it felt like I was going to sand down my clit with the buzz. And I checked the FSOG toy, miraculously there was still some charge in it and the slow rumbly suction that I got from that absolutely blew my mind. Two cheap replacements later I then paid a wee bit more to upgrade to this and although it is a wee bit more intense that the others I’ve had. It is delicious.

The moral of this long winded story is that my first try with clit suction failed and I’m so glad that I tried it again.
Try it on the tip of your nose first to get an idea of how its going to feel. Have an empty house so you can scream it out, go for a pee and then put down a few towels incase you get a little wet.
:wink:

1 Like

My advice is that with suction toys it’s all about getting the right placement. It goes on your clit obviously but you might need to do a bit of wiggling and readjustments to find exactly the right spot. Do this on a low setting!!! I don’t know which model you’ve bought but some don’t start on the lowest setting and they can be painful rather than pleasurable if you start straight away on too high a power. Once you get the hang of it though they are amazing! Enjoy.

2 Likes

:point_down: This thread has some good advice from people trying out womanizers and other suction toys… I have the womanizer premium and really like it, but it took some practice to get the hang it! Hope it works out for you!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I received my womanizer, I had an orgasm just in few seconds :crazy_face: Happy for you :wink:

Your experience may vary, but most folks (and the companies themselves) recommend a little lube all around the tip of the toy to ensure a good seal on the suction/pulsing.

I always put a little lube around the tip when I’m using it on my wife or getting it ready for her. When she’s solo, I think she just goes in dry; she enjoys moving it around a lot more like a vibe/suction combo more than set it and forget it.

So I guess, try both. But maybe start with lube to see how it feels and then go from there.

1 Like