Waiting for that delivery

Oh the suspense of waiting for our item we ordered on Tuesday ... Our email confirmation said we could expect delivery on Thursday... I checked the online tracker and Royal Mail said the item had been received on Thursday and ready to be delivered... But as yet no delivery and it's Friday ...Come on Royal Mail the suspense is awful ... Patience patience at Christmas time :-)))

You tell me about it :( I'm still waiting for my new kegel balls! Sent on the 2nd should have been here by 10th, and the one from 3rd is already with me! I'll probably have to go poke some lazy post ladies...

Hi Guys

Royal Mail are doing their best to get parcels to people as soon as possible but if you are concerned your parcel has not arrived as expected, please do get in touch with us via Live Chat, phone or email so we can check the details for you.

We don't want anyone to miss out on their Christmas deliveries.

Thanks

Sarah

PurpleHeart wrote:

You tell me about it :( I'm still waiting for my new kegel balls! Sent on the 2nd should have been here by 10th, and the one from 3rd is already with me! I'll probably have to go poke some lazy post ladies...

Ooh, what kegel balls did you get??

I must admit, I've had a really positive experience with royal mail this year - I can't say the same for City Link. My parcel arrived not only late, but battered so badly that they top of the box had actually pried open! Thankfully the toys* inside were well wrapped and undamaged, or they would have felt the world famous Wrath of The Tiny Scot.

* Toys for kids, not the LH kind of toys!

CutieCurious wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Ooh, what kegel balls did you get??

I must admit, I've had a really positive experience with royal mail this year - I can't say the same for City Link. My parcel arrived not only late, but battered so badly that they top of the box had actually pried open! Thankfully the toys* inside were well wrapped and undamaged, or they would have felt the world famous Wrath of The Tiny Scot.

* Toys for kids, not the LH kind of toys!

It's the Lelo Noir ones, I've been waiting for them with great excitement! :D In my case it's the silly people in my country not working properly, I'll go tomorrow and demand they look through their stuff, they delivered my first order 2 weeks late because they had put it on a random shelf and forgot about it!

Really lucky then. Got my order yesterday. Day later than promised, but most importantly before Friday, games night.

Thankfully Our loyal post man keeps our parcels safe and delivered in time, Unlike Citylink a very large sticker on the box saying FRAGILE but no Citylink had squashed the one side of the box in.

I think most of the delivery companies are now scared when they see our address on the label as I always cause havoc and claim back damages from them.

Even when Hermes put a £400 camera in the waste recycling and we never saw it as we were on holiday.![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

So far so good on parcels arriving. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

So I went to the post before work... and guess what! It was there but they overlooked it again! :(

I had a parcel a week or 2 back that took over a week to get here. Phoned rm after 4 days and it had been sent to the wrong sorting office apparently.
I guess they have so much atm things will happen!

But good old lovehoney customer service , they have been great in trying to sort it out :-)

It's arrived :-)))))

cg22 wrote:

It's arrived :-)))))

Woop! Bet you're happy now :D!

Always happy :-)

I got lucky today! I had a delivery due today what i ordered sun evening so was expecting it tomorrow even though it said it would be here today. Our postie comes when im at work but because its near xmas they have two deliveries a day, one in the morning and one mid afternoon. Luckily my delivery was in the morning one :)

cant wait to get home from work and have a go!

just waiting for the Large Dildo to arrive, hope it comes by the weekend, cant wait to se her face when i pick her up from her Christmas Party and she finds this big Black Dildo on her seat, should make the drive home very nice indeed

Yea today I was expecting a delivery by 24hr tracking & its still stting in another mail centre, wont be getting it until tomorrow.

However what concerned me more is when I spoke to my local delivery office the employee there had not problem on telling me my parcel was coming from Lovehoney ! ...so where is the anonomity in parcel delivery ..... so when your postman delivers your order you can rest assured he will know you are ordering sex toys!!

I am expecting a package today. They always arrive around this time :3 sooo excited! Xx

Just took delivery of my cock ring, lube and stroker at 11.30 this morning - bang on the due delivery date. Thanks Lovehoney.

I must admit, the postman handed over my parcel with a 'There you go, mate' and a slightly envious tone to his voice - so maybe he had an idea what was in the box! I have a bit of an exhibitionist side so I wouldn't mind at all if he knew.

Just waiting for Mrs S to get back from Christmas shopping so she can try out the stroker on me. The anticipation's killing me!

I had a parcel being delivered today, but I knew I wouldn't be in and asked for it to be left with a neighbour. Royal Mail either didn't notice it or ignored it, because they took my parcel away again and left a card for me to arrange redelivery :(

I was so looking forward to coming home to my lovely new glass dildo! Ah well, Wednesday instead. At least it'll be here to ring in the new year with me. :P

My parcel arrived on time today with lots of new sexy lingerie it's just my boyfriend and his work shifts I'm waiting on.