Waiting for that delivery

Mine should be arrivig tomorrow :) Kinda shocked, as partner asked if he could try the new vibrator on me.

OK who are you and what you done with my BF!![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I have parcels arriving tomorrow, and then on Friday. So excited! It's going to be a very good start to the new year :P

My goodies were `supposed` to arrive today. Just checked the tracking and its still over the other side of the coutry ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) Looks like I be getting then tomorrow instead...hopefully

My order is due tomorrow, i so can't wait...

I thought one of my parcels had been pinched the week. Was due on a Saturday and heard the door knocked on but wasn't able to get to it to answer (was about to get in the shower) and then heard the letterbox, it was 4 pairs of stockings so assumed was in an envelope not a box and was posted through. When i checked later, no parcel, no card left. We have a basket on the back of the door for post to go in, but it was half full from all the junk flyers from local takeaways (live near a main road with about 15 of them, and they all send out regular junk flyers) and i panicked it had been half shoved through, and someone had come along, seen it half in the letterbox and pinched it.

Turns out my dad had come home and removed the "while you were out" card while i was in the shower and had put it on the shoe rack, so i panicked for nothing. Joke was on him though, he went to pick it up, and the sorting office person went "Oh, it's not for you it's for your daughter" (they just put the initial of the first name on the card, and we have the same one) and he looked at my dad with a cheeky smile and said "it's from lovehoney". My dad got embarrassed because he knows what lovehoney sell and clearly the sorting office guy did too(my dad didn't know what was in it) I'm not at all happy they told my dad where it was from though as it is otherwise unidentifiable and as his daughter it is plausible he had no idea and they could have made things very awkward and embarrassing for me had he come home, curious, and looked them up.

I think there must be a lot of postmen/women who order from Lovehoney! Ours told me to enjoy myself when he handed the parcel over today! But the sorting office should be more discrete, I'd complain if I were you, Virgin Angel.

GlamRockChick wrote:

I'd complain if I were you, Virgin Angel.

+1, that's absolutely bang out of order!

CutieCurious wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

I'd complain if I were you, Virgin Angel.

+1, that's absolutely bang out of order!

Agreed, it's one thing when your postie gives you a little knowledgable banter (though I still find that out of order personally) but telling other people you've ordered from a site that deliberately sends their post discreetly is a disgrace! What on earth made them think your DAD of all people would want to have a laugh about his child ordering from an adult website?! Not on at all...

Wooot delivery arrived today!

Put the vibrator on charge and will be taking it for a test drive later

The 50 shades greedy girl vibe landed here yesterday. I'm still suffering! Holy cow that thing packs a punch!

LOL Glam. you going to write a review ?

Oh yes, but I need to try it out a bit more first! For research purposes only of course!