Wand recommendations

Fluffbags wrote:

So far, I own the Lovehoney Deluxe, The Doxy Massager, The nalone Electro Wand and the Lelo Smart Wand Medium. You have no idea how long I have been after the large wand, to compare it! (It is my missing jigsaw piece, along with the Wahl and Hitachi but that one is not possible in the UK) When I get my hands on one, I will compare to the others of course. xx

Very weird but I seriously hope you get your hands on one soon :)

I have the Lelo Smart Wand Medium and I find it more than enough for me, but this is all about how much power you personally need. I do admit it is not the most powerful toy, but it is more than enough for me. I did not even put it on full power few times and I could get there easily.

I cannot say it brings me there fast or easily all the time. But as I am not on hormonal contracetion, I find that my body is going through a circle, and at certain times of it can orgams more easily, while at others I struggle with whatever toy I use, no matter the power it has.

My main reasons for not going for mains powered are:

noise. The mains powered seems so noisy, so would really limit the use at times.

fidling round to make sure its plugged and I dont unplugg if I move my leg etc. The plug and the bed are not in the best position for anything mains powered.

going out for weekend to places where there is no electricity. I can still use my wand at the cottage without electricity during weekend if I make sure I charged it before going, while with mains... I would have to go without.

But I admit that people who are into really powerful wands, they better get mains powered.

I've just ordered the delux wand. Very excited about it. :) Does anyone own/use any of the attachments?

Has anyone compared the LH deluxe and the Bodywand? How do they compare?
I've got both sitting in my basket and I can't decide which one to go for.