Wand recommendations

Hi all you Honeys, my OH has read about how good wands are, she's also read that they are good for helping stimulating squirting, any recommendations on which one to go for especially for our needs, were on a bit of a budget also, Cheers all XX

Hiya Yes Man

i dont think you can go wrong with both the lovehoney wands :) the mini magic wand and the deluxe magic wand are both great also they are both quite a good price having never tried anyother brand of wand i guess im a bit biased so cant really offer much help

i have had many a good experiance using the Deluxe wand :)

message me :)

I have only tried two:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

and a Tracey Cox one that has been discontinued.

The LH mini magic wand is great.

I have the Lovehoney micro wand and the deluxe wand. I personally don't think anything other than the deluxe would manage to get a squirt out of someone. I've heard that you need very powerful vibrations for that so any of the mains powered wands could potentially do the job. However, I don't think anything battery operated would be powerful enough.

Hiya Yes man - I have these 2:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

I mainly use the Deluxe Magic Wand due to the noise and power - I find the Deluxe is a lot quieter than the Mini Wand. I think this is because the Deluxe Wand is more of a 'low rumbling vibration' whereas to me the Mini Wand is a more 'higher pitched vibration'. Also on the Deluxe you can control the speed with the scroll wheel. The Mini one is also waterproof which is a great plus if you want to use it in the bath or shower.

They are both excellent toys and both very powerful - I am sure you will be very pleased with either one of these wands - hope this helps :) xxx

It is a shame you said you're on a budget because I just LOVE our Lelo Large Smart Wand. It really is such an investment.

LetsTryThis wrote:

It is a shame you said you're on a budget because I just LOVE our Lelo Large Smart Wand. It really is such an investment.

That gets my vote

Top tip to REALLY experience what everyone is raving about: Get mains operated. I repeat...mains operated! There are lots and lots of battery operated wands and they have roughly the same power as any other battery operated sex toys. Some are powerful, some are rubbish...but none come even close to a mains wand for sheer power.

I recommend saving for the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand.

Fluffbags wrote:

Top tip to REALLY experience what everyone is raving about: Get mains operated. I repeat...mains operated! There are lots and lots of battery operated wands and they have roughly the same power as any other battery operated sex toys. Some are powerful, some are rubbish...but none come even close to a mains wand for sheer power.

Exactly what I was going to say!

I have the lovehoney deluxe wand which as everyone else has said is really good and gives amazing vibrations. I used to have the bodywand magic wand vibrator which gave equally as good vibrations but when it was unplugged I used to get a shock off it. I also have the Tracey Cox supersex massage wand but this is battery powered and if you are wanting something with intense vibrations I would pick a mains powered x

Fluffbags wrote:

I'd like to see a comparison between LH's mains powered Deluxe wand and Lelo's Large Smart Wand :) (Ha - suggestion for your blog Fluffbags - I can imagine the mess you'd make with a water test! x)

LetsTryThis wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I'd like to see a comparison between LH's mains powered Deluxe wand and Lelo's Large Smart Wand :) (Ha - suggestion for your blog Fluffbags - I can imagine the mess you'd make with a water test! x)

I don't have the Lelo large wand but I used to have the medium and it doesn't even compare to the deluxe wand. I genuinely don't think anything rechargeable or battery operated can match mains powered. You should try the deluxe, I think you would be amazed!

I have two battery wands but neither compare to the LH delux magic wand

This is brilliant. My wife uses this on her own and when we're together (it's also very nice when she uses it on me). It's the nearest thing we've found to the original hitachi wand, but has the added advantage of being cordless and pretty quiet too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16908

I only have the LH deluxe wand but I recommend it 100%, it's amazing, I can have continuous multiple orgasms with it.

I've got the lelo wand to, the large one.
I've not tried the medium but i had read in other reviews that there is quite a difference in the vibrations between the two, there's certainly no comparison with any of my other toys.
Couldn't use it without lube for fear of rubbing my bits of lol :)

I'm going to back up everyone else here and say that the LH Deluxe is Am- a- zing!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I don't have the Lelo large wand but I used to have the medium and it doesn't even compare to the deluxe wand. I genuinely don't think anything rechargeable or battery operated can match mains powered. You should try the deluxe, I think you would be amazed!

As Lou says - everything I've read about the Lelo Large wand says it is noticably more powerful than the medium so would love to read a comparison.

LetsTryThis wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I could not water test the mains wands. I actually was going to. I had them set out ready, then realised that those things are not waterproof and electric current is used to operate them. I quickly ruled them off the water test list! lol (I did water test the medium smart wand and the Nalone Electro wand though 9Along with some other popular and new vibrators) in case you missed it, its a new one: http://grittywoman.co.uk/video-reviews/

So far, I own the Lovehoney Deluxe, The Doxy Massager, The nalone Electro Wand and the Lelo Smart Wand Medium. You have no idea how long I have been after the large wand, to compare it! (It is my missing jigsaw piece, along with the Wahl and Hitachi but that one is not possible in the UK) When I get my hands on one, I will compare to the others of course. xx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Bingo. The rechargeables (That I have experienced) Do not even come close either to mains x I gave a somewhat bad review for the Lelo medium. I found the vibrations were pretty weak. (Could not get me there)