Wanting to go bigger!

Is there something wrong with me? Haha only put something up my ass for the first time last week maybe! Very small! 6” dildo came today and that was awesome! I’m already looking for my next purchase and I’m looking at big stuff :grimacing:

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything wrong. Go with what you want and what feels right for your back side :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m doomed if her behind closed doors finds them! I’ll be sleeping in the van with a big bag of dilly’s :joy:

1 Like

If OH isn’t willing to engage sexually with you (and not for reasons due to unfaithfulness or something like that on your part), and you are willing, I don’t think they really have the right to be upset if they stumble upon your treasure of toys. Especially if you are respectful and don’t leave them out in the open.

Of course I do feel people have a right to feel how they feel. The feeling itself isn’t the issue, but acting like you’re in the wrong for using toys doesn’t sit well with me.

That’s of course with only hearing one side of the story. Not questioning your ethics, but there are always two sides. I’ve even been wrong about my OH simply due to communication errors.

Probably only digging a deeper hole so I’ll stop now lol

1 Like

I don’t get a reasons now why she doesn’t want too because I just don’t try it on anymore! She found a fleshlight a while ago and went crazy about saying I was a dirtbag :joy:

Nothing wrong with that @SteelA1 :grin: Glad you’re enjoying it! I’m a bit the opposite to you! I started ages ago and still only use small butt plugs generally. I’ve got some “large” beads (about 5inch circumference I think) but they are super squishy so don’t feel any bigger than my little glass one. I always think using a larger one sounds exciting but I’ve not yet worked up the courage :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I watched a vid lastnight with a guy on a huge one no hand cumming! I’d love to do that but not managed yet! I was yanking it while grinding and moving up and down etc and did shudder a bit though! Best orgasm I’ve had yet I’d say! Judging by this new one I’ve just got I think you’d have to peel me off the ceiling if I was on a massive one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was kinda scared of putting anything in there, my girlfriend said she is into that kinda stuff so I went for it… been trying with different sized plugs now.
If she likes it and it doesn’t cause harm then I’ll try it.

This was good but need to experement more: Lovehoney Ripple Rider 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager

This felt quite nice being moved around.
Lovehoney Super Soft Silicone Rainbow Butt Plug

I just got these which I need to try out:
The angle on this Icicles No 46 Curved P-Spot Glass Butt Plug may help trying to achieve something with the p spot.

Mantric Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug This is on sale and just arrived also, could be some fun.

Just experiment.
Some guys are scared to try this stuff as they believe that they’ll be thought as gay but I guess the spot is in there for a reason. You can be straight and do this stuff.

You sounded a little equivocal. :slightly_smiling_face: But you’re absolutely right. Indulging in a bit of bum fun has nothing to do with sexuality. Lots of straight men enjoy it, whether solo or with their partners. :+1:

If anyone still needs a bit of reassurance there’s quite a few topics knocking about discussing it. This one is a good one: Pegging. Male pride confidence boosting thread.

1 Like

I’ve always felt that kind of stigma about it! That’s well gone now though haha

1 Like

It can be difficult when your OH doesn’t understand. I have been there myself. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

Go for it, just take your time upsizing you can do some real damage really fast if you don’t be patient and listen to your body.

She’s says sex is all I ever think about! Been 5 years since I’ve had it :see_no_evil:

I know, I’ll be gentle with myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For a LH product, I found this guy (vibrating prostate massager).

Great if you’re still tight back there or not going for super big in general. The vibrations and mindblowing. For me I would prefer more girth but if I was still less, uhh… ‘experienced’… I might get a little more enjoyment out of it

Nah nothing wrong with you :relieved: what ever floats your boat can’t be bad surely :sweat_smile:

I’ll be ordering much bigger I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I absolutely adore this. The wife isn’t that keen on it but does still indulge me from time to time. I shall be ordering a bigger one and maybe a suction one for when I am on my own.

6” I have now has a suction cup! It feels good! Just think it’d feel even better deeper!

I have a 6 inch dildo. Was looking at the 8 inch suction

1 Like