Water sports

I absolutely love the sound of the hissing when women pee and hearing the tinkle against the water

Again seeing women squatting outside is really sexy that’s how i got into peeing outside but squatting like women do. It seems more fun to squat plus you can get away with it so much more, standing people can see you, squatting is more stealth. Peeing outdoors standing to me is boring i get such a thrill squatting.

4 Likes

I tried using a ‘she-wee’ to pee outdoors and ending up peeing all over my knickers, with the surprise of it I couldn’t stop and then it made me laugh so couldn’t stop even more. Luckily I was wearing patterned workout leggings and the wet patch wasn’t visible :joy:

3 Likes

I must say your reply is so hot @CurvyJilly

2 Likes

What is the app you mention?

2 Likes

So although slightly different . Love squirting……. Love it when she uses my face to O. Just before squirts on my face………amazing feeling

3 Likes

Xconfessions @Kinkycouple85 it’s on android pretty sure be on apple too. Good easy to use free app

1 Like

We’ve never been into that but I do enjoy holding onto hubbies cock when he pees and drying off the head

3 Likes

Something fun to do in the Bathtub with your partner. I used to struggle to pee Infront of my partner never understood why

1 Like

Its a no from my wife but she doesnt mind me weeing on myself, it helps that ive usually got a hollow silicone sound in(also allows me to “fill myself up” with sterile water)

1 Like

We love a bit of bathroom fun, she loves to sit open legged on the toilet and pee whilst I masturbate her and she gives me a bj. Then finish off with me peeing between her boobs letting it run down her stomach and between her lips. We also like to refrain from peeing for as long as possible then letting go fully clothed, she cannot make her mind up if she prefers tight jeans or dress and tight panties letting it run down inside of her leg

2 Likes

I give my wife foreplay for ages then she uses her womaniser whilst I use my tongue on her anus and pussy. When she cums, and she cums hard that way, she normally squirts. Then it’s my turn for being a good boy and she straddles over me whilst I lay on my back, plays with my cock and pees into my mouth. It’s hard to beat, honestly I always have such a stronh orgasm.

It repulsed us for ages but something came over me once and we’ve never looked back.

5 Likes

We’ve talked about watersports but haven’t ever partaken. I get so hard thinking about her peeing while I’m eating her out in the shower. Or even during 69. The thought of peeing on her doesn’t do as much for me, but would enjoy trying!

2 Likes

Hubby here (I like to know what me sexy slutty wife is reading about every now and again and obviously we share all internet passwords etc no secrets anywhere here!) this is an interesting one we had briefly discussed maybe a couple of years back and thought wasn’t for us. But that was then and time changes you! And fucking tones of mind blowing sex pushing boundaries together. I’ve given her a little slap on the arse for not telling me she was changing her mind and put pissing around with each other on the to do list!

1 Like

Hubby of bl140505 replying again.

[https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/cock-ball-toys/urethral-sounds/p/penis-plug-7mm-silicone-hollow-penis-plug/a45258g81584.html

Is this what you mean?
I wasn’t sure about sounding but think that we only got a 5mm? One that was bumpy metal I sort of liked it a little but didn’t really stretch me at all and wanted to be stretched!

Yes that’s similar though mine are rather more extreme, I’ve got 6,8,10mm bumpy hollow silicone sounds however they are 300-350mm long so go all the way in pulling out the plug leads to uncontrolled weeing, I also have a set of smooth stainless steel ones that go up to 18mm the largest I can take all the way in 8" is 13mm

2 Likes

Not really into getting peed on, but it happens. My GF’s bladder control hasn’t been the same since she gave birth to her fifth child. If she’s getting something inside her, she’s going to leak. We end up with quite a bit of shower sex, so it doesn’t matter. In bed, towels. She gets kind of self-conscious about it, so we just kiss her and tell her she’s cute. Because she is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes