water sports?

hey all

iv always wanted to try w.s with a girl.

anyone tried it and who swallowed ?

i tried it with my OH, she loved it

whats water sport

Swimming and diving. ;)

lol no p..e drinking or p..e showering on eachother

Moon Beam wrote:

whats water sport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urolagnia

Urination stuff =]

Ive tried it a few times , must admit i really have to be in the mood but if i am i love a man to piss in my mouth. X

look at my profile info zx

Pretty much the only thing im not into, i dont find it appealing at all neither does my man luckily x

aww ok np

I love it and me and my oh regularly play .. there is another thread on here about it too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/294632-watersports/page-2/
found it

I've pee'd on an ex....was interesting but didn't do anything for me!

Dont think i'd like anyone to pee on me though - especially in my mouth

im pretty much up for anything so if my wife said she wanted to try it ill give it a go, i live by the theory that i cant say i dont like it if i havent tried it. but each to there own

*AdamKR* wrote:

im pretty much up for anything so if my wife said she wanted to try it ill give it a go, i live by the theory that i cant say i dont like it if i havent tried it. but each to there own

Thats correct so many people put things down when they have never even tried it, never thought i would like it but it wasnt that bad, in fact if im in the mood i now love it.x

Hmm, I guess I can't connect pee with sex in my head. The idea does nothing for me. Never say never though I guess

im open to any girls that wanna piss on guys.

i prefer watery colour as golden is too salty.

but heard if u eat alot of strong mints before hand your pee tasts minty ??

At the moment, urine during sex doesn't arouse me.

I would probably accept the stream if;

I got stung by a jelly fish.

I was very cold.

Stuck out somewhere in the desert and I was thirsty.

It held eternal youth.

How do you clean up sufficiently and get rid of the pee smell?

never tried but would give it a go