Waxing vs shaving

What are your opinions I prefer to wax instead of shaving

1 Like

Hair removal cream and shaving, after a bad experience no ones going near my intimate areas with hot wax :see_no_evil::joy:

3 Likes

I find waxing is too painful for me.
So I stick to shaving.

2 Likes

@Wifelover96 Havenā€™t tried waxing but I shave often. Probably should try waxing once but having to make an appointment and also pay for a product that I can get pretty close achieving myself with a razor demotivates me.

1 Like

If you wax you should trim before you go you definitely donā€™t want full growth

@Wifelover96 I would honestly go in looking like a rainforest (if I ever let myself grow that much). I prefer the full ā€˜LEEROY JENKINSā€™ experience lol. I appreciate the tip though. But if Iā€™m gonna wax Iā€™ll go for the full painful experience :grimacing::rofl:
Edit: Full truth, no lie :wink:
Edit2: After thoughts, not sure Iā€™d like a guy near my manhood and doubly sure my wife would kill me if a woman waxed me. Looks like a stalemate and Iā€™ll stick with shaving :grin:
Edit3: Just noticing that you can see previous revisions on posts so specifying what I edited is kinda pointless.
Edit4: If my wife ever got into being my Mistress, she could use a painful wax session as both play and also to get me to meet her grooming standards. Fun! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Only you and Brenna (mods/admin) can see your edit histories. :slightly_smiling_face:

But thereā€™s no need to explain your edits. I chuck in an Edit: to make it obvious if Iā€™ve added something significant, or changed my mind, etc. If itā€™s just fixing typos/adding links then thereā€™s no need for a note. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp lol All the things Iā€™m learning today. Thank you for all your help :grin:

1 Like

How about a poll? :slightly_smiling_face:

Which have you tried?
  • Wax (professional)
  • Wax (home)
  • Shave
  • Shave, but partner does it
  • Trim
  • IPL (professional)
  • IPL (home)
  • Epilate/tweezer
  • Donā€™t need to
  • Prefer it bushy

0 voters

Small Note: I did not fully appreciate there was a difference between IPL and Laser, and itā€™s too late to change the poll without resetting all the votes. Letā€™s fudge it and say ā€˜IPL (home)ā€™ is IPL and ā€˜IPL (professional)ā€™ is Laser. Feel free to add more detail in the comments. :+1:

2 Likes

My wife used to wax but it meant letting it grow out a bit before each wax and she often suffered from ingrowing hairs. She tried IPL which did reduce the hair for a while but now shaves every couple of days.

Possibly off topic but after many years of buying womenā€™s razors she switched to using menā€™s razors during lockdown and finds they give a far better shave.

@Ian_Chimp Definitely guilty as charged. Will work on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I tend to trim with an electric razor and then neaten with a normal razor. I personally donā€™t like the bald look but thatā€™s just me.

@Kh1985 I love my wife both bald or trimmed. I personally shave myself because of the CBT stuff I get into but I also enjoy the look. Probably got the idea from watching too many movies online :stuck_out_tongue:

@Brian_Lisa My wife also has swapped to using my razors. Also many guys I know that shave their head prefer ladies razors. Funny how that works.

We tried this, he didnā€™t appreciate that kind of pain so much so he didnā€™t enjoy it in the slightest :joy:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes Well, in all fairness Iā€™d appreciate Mistress using the pain as a ā€œpunishmentā€. Pain for pain sake is actually a bit of a turn off for me unless itā€™s giving Mistress pleasure to cause it :wink:

Having OH do your waxing may seem sexy but I can easily see how the pain might ruin the experience.

Edit: Err, did you mean you were trying it as a BDSM scene and it still didnā€™t go as well as expected? I may have misunderstood if you meant waxing in general or if you were being his Dom.

@anon8189768
I do like to play around with giving him pain for punishment (during dom/sub) but when I know heā€™s really not enjoying it, I feel bad and canā€™t continue - even if he tells me to.

I need to learn to be more mean :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I am definitely one for hair removal cream, if I shave I always come up in spots. But with hair removal cream I always come out nice and smooth

My hubby has burned his sack with cream a couple of times - they seem to be so sensitive in certain areas!