We vibe chorus

I’ve recently purchased this and am struggling with the app, which is a common issue according to the reviews. My partner lives 60 miles away so obviously the ability for him to be able to control the vibrator when we’re apart was a huge draw to purchase it! If anyone has any hints or tips, I’d be grateful!! Thanks xx

If you forget it in your Bluetooth device page on your phone, and then reconnect that can often sort it. :+1:

And the toy connects to your phone via the remote, so sometimes re-linking the remote can help.

The full instructions (PDF) have a bit more detail in. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll read those, the instructions it comes with are pretty basic!!

1 Like

I found out lots of stuff from the big instructions compared with the ones in the box. :slightly_smiling_face: I think it was in there I found out about the Touch Sensor mode too.

Edit: And here’s my review, if that’s any use to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Think that’ll be my bedtime reading later on then​:joy: thank you!!!

1 Like

Have you managed to get it up and running?

Yes, thanks, it’s a fab little toy! We’re still struggling a bit with the partner contact, but I think it’s us!!

1 Like

That’s good news. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I think some settings on your phone can throw up some quirks (like the battery optimisation, and the screen going to sleep). I think these can stop some apps working in the background? I’m not 100% sure though, but thought I’d throw it out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like