We Vibe Touch or the Lelo Soraya?

I've decided I want to save up for a more expensive toy, my first luxury toy was the Lelo Mia 2 but I'm lusting over the Touch and the Soraya. The problem is, I just don't know which to save up for, I need some advice/opinions since I'm really clueless about luxury toys..

I have no advice, but will be following this thread with interest!

I haven't tried the Soraya but I LOVE my we-vibe Touch. It's one of my favourite go to toys. It's powerful for such a small item, and it is great for travel because it's quite small, and is whisper quiet.

I reviewed it on my blog.....not sure we're allowed to link to personal blogs so won't add link. But my website is in my bio. :)

I'd say go with the Touch, it's superb :)

The We Vibe Touch is good for one thing, clit stim. Whereas the Lelo Soraya is good for both clit stim and G-spot stim, also if you enjoy a bit of anal play it's good to rotate and use the clit stim that way too.

There's also the warranty to think about, We Vibe has a 12 month warranty, which Lelo has as well on top of a 10 year quality guarantee.

My opinion, go for Soraya. It looks better, does more and is very powerful.

Just to say I do use my Touch internally too. But my g-spot isn't too high up so it's fine for me. :) I think looking at them they ae very different items. And you will need to decided what you really want. :)

Thanks to @TickleMeTots  I do now really want to try the Soraya myself. Lol. 

I don't see these toys as a this or that decision, since they do different jobs, so my advice is either a) save up and get both, or b) see if either or both are in the super special CHRISTMAS day sale (usually 40%-50% off high-end toys).

My personal experience wth lelo generally is ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif) whilst we vibe is ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hmm well I think I'll get the touch and probably save after that for the soraya and see if it's in the sale on Christmas

My friend said he'll get me the Soraya in a couple of weeks *swoons*

I have had none of them, but would personally go for the We-Vibe

X

I only have the Touch and so far really disappointed ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I don't wanna give up on it yet, because it cost so much. Not confident in ever wanting to buy a luxury toy again.

Can't you send it back?

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I only have the Touch and so far really disappointed ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I don't wanna give up on it yet, because it cost so much. Not confident in ever wanting to buy a luxury toy again.

Why exactly do you find it disappointing?

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Just that so far it hasn't done anything for me. It seems to be an overpriced bullet wrapped in silicone. I may send it back, but gonna give it a few more trys. Just thought it was something I could use whilst using glass dildos and on a male partner, but yet to get any results, other than going numb!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Just that so far it hasn't done anything for me. It seems to be an overpriced bullet wrapped in silicone. I may send it back, but gonna give it a few more trys. Just thought it was something I could use whilst using glass dildos and on a male partner, but yet to get any results, other than going numb!

Well try to relax yourself more? Take a long hot bath before you use it and then see if anything happens

I love my We-vibe Touch!

I think that deciding between, say, a Tango and a Mia may be a bit of a dilema as they are bound to be used in more or less the same way. The toys you have been thinking about, however, are completely different - it really depends what kind of stimulation you want to get...

Briona87 wrote:

I think that deciding between, say, a Tango and a Mia may be a bit of a dilema as they are bound to be used in more or less the same way. The toys you have been thinking about, however, are completely different - it really depends what kind of stimulation you want to get...

This is true :)

I would say that you will need to think about what you want. I generally find that Lelo toys are not that powerful in vibrations compared to We-Vibe. Generally the second versions tend to be stronger, but the Mia was less powerful.

But since I do not need a powerhouse machine, I find that Lelo works for me better than We-Vibe, at least in terms of Tango, the Mia works better. The Touch will have slightly weaker vibrations, because it is made of silicone and that tends to muffle the strenght a bit. But I am bit sceptical about the soft tip - or I expect it to be soft, since I like firmer clitoral stimulation.

But these are my preferences, I would likely read the reviews and try to think about how you want to use the toy. Want internal vibe, or just external? What is the strenght of vibrations you need? More strong, or is weaker prefered?

I would say both are good toys, but if you like it will depend a bit on what you are after.

Well if I can, I'll get the Touch. I just hope it's in stock by the time I have the money for it lol