We Vibe Touch or the Lelo Soraya?

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I only have the Touch and so far really disappointed ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I don't wanna give up on it yet, because it cost so much. Not confident in ever wanting to buy a luxury toy again.

Why exactly do you find it disappointing?

Just that so far it hasn't done anything for me. It seems to be an overpriced bullet wrapped in silicone. I may send it back, but gonna give it a few more trys. Just thought it was something I could use whilst using glass dildos and on a male partner, but yet to get any results, other than going numb!

Well try to relax yourself more? Take a long hot bath before you use it and then see if anything happens

I don't have a bath and struggle in the shower on my chair, unless I'm stood up and can't stand at the moment.

As for relaxing, I think I must be relaxed, because as soon as I switch to my happy rabbit, I can orgasm quickly.

My wands no longer do anything for me, even with the attacments, it's strange!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I only have the Touch and so far really disappointed ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I don't wanna give up on it yet, because it cost so much. Not confident in ever wanting to buy a luxury toy again.

Why exactly do you find it disappointing?

Just that so far it hasn't done anything for me. It seems to be an overpriced bullet wrapped in silicone. I may send it back, but gonna give it a few more trys. Just thought it was something I could use whilst using glass dildos and on a male partner, but yet to get any results, other than going numb!

Well try to relax yourself more? Take a long hot bath before you use it and then see if anything happens

I don't have a bath and struggle in the shower on my chair, unless I'm stood up and can't stand at the moment.

As for relaxing, I think I must be relaxed, because as soon as I switch to my happy rabbit, I can orgasm quickly.

My wands no longer do anything for me, even with the attacments, it's strange!

You might just be used to the way your other toys are with your body or maybe the Touch just isn't right for you. I mean everyone is different so :)

Indeed we all are, just gutted it's only my rabbit that gets me off now.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Indeed we all are, just gutted it's only my rabbit that gets me off now.

Which rabbit do you have?

Happy rabbit 2, g-spot one

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Happy rabbit 2, g-spot one

I actually want the happy rabbit 2 but the natural one..

It's the best rabbit ever and has made me start investing in some rechargable toys now.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

It's the best rabbit ever and has made me start investing in some rechargable toys now.

It's quite cheap considering what it actually is lol

I didn't pay for mine, but if it broke after the 1 year was up, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I was worried at first as it is girthier than my previous rabbits, I'd always gone for slimline, but I love feeling full now. I've not a bad word against it.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I didn't pay for mine, but if it broke after the 1 year was up, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I was worried at first as it is girthier than my previous rabbits, I'd always gone for slimline, but I love feeling full now. I've not a bad word against it.

I actually used to go out of my way to buy toys with a slim girth because I'm quite tight but then I started getting girthier ones and I just can't get slim ones anymore because the full feeling is so good lol

The Touch is nice for slipping between your bodies during PIV sex, I've found, and generally a very nice vibe. How much power people need totally varies, but I believe it's medium-high as they go. It will get me off on an ordinary day. On a bad day, i.e. when I've been taking painkillers that make it really hard for me to come, it might do the trick if I'm really turned on, but generally isn't quite strong enough (to be honest, I'm still trying to find the best toy for those days). The quality is lovely and it's very comfortable to use.

I did get the touch last week and I wrote a very in depth and enthusiastic review about it the day after I got it because I used it 4 times the day I got it lol

I loved my Lelo Soraya - it was honestly the best rabbit I'd ever owned as it seemed to fit me just right, but I ended up wearing out the shaft motor within 4 months and needed a replacement :P

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I loved my Lelo Soraya - it was honestly the best rabbit I'd ever owned as it seemed to fit me just right, but I ended up wearing out the shaft motor within 4 months and needed a replacement :P

Over use :P

Kittycat102 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Over use :P

Most likely! :P